Paris Hilton going to jail (3 Viewers)

seen in the paper today how shes playing the saint to try and get out of jail in 45 days. Shes also taking self defense classes

"I don't believe in having regrets" - Paris Hilton in some interview I read a while back.

yeah. that nazi guy who got a black persons gum-skin graft and the other nazis disowned him except this one guy who said he'd protect him if he would be his bitch- the last scene in the episode is the "protecting" nazi licking a spoon and working it vigorously in and out of yer mans poo-chute. ouchy.

newt1.1554.paris.jpg

am i the only one that feels sorry for her?

I dont necessarily feel sorry for her. I do feel uncomfortable about the extremely misogynistic buzz going around when ever any one talks about her.
HA HA DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH HAD IT COMING TO HER HA HA.

I am also a contrary prick. As soon as everyone starts piling in on not liking someone, I will usually try to figure out why they are not all bad. And vice versa.
I hate this whipping "we built them up so we can ruin them" public opinion. I find it to be bullying and nasty.

The same people that were all HA HA STUPID BLONDE WHORE BITCH to Anna Nicole Smith when she was alive, then instantly turned to deep morning when she was found dead.

Do me a favour. Fuck off.

Well she is a spoiled rich kid whose constant media presence is very, very annoying but i just can't laugh at someone so visibly upset and going to jail

maybe if I knew her personally I'd find it hilarious

maybe not

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back