paranoid (2 Viewers)

ffs Tom, LISTEN will ye and stop jumpin on the defensive.

ur org/former org has such a terrible rep to the point ur prolly worse off than ur famed enemies in garageland.

ur not the fuckin saviours of the scene, u really do have awful bands and ur attitude is unbelievable.

i've had dealings with all of u, ur a bunch of snakes and i'd personally be glad to see the thing die a quick death.

i believe u were reported for various oddball activities last year? if ur really that intelligent u would've covered ur own arse, and u expect bands to trust a tax dodging bunch of arrogant tossers?

er, no.!bog

don't get me started on that fucker Stevo D.

u are joking right? please god, is he special? does he get a big yellow bus to school?

fuckin jeebus

Thomas Brunkard said:
Gigsmart never did a magazine. Sorry.

ISH was a Gigsmart magazine in disguise everyone involved with Gigsmart was involved with ISH including the co-ordinators and when it was launched it was also the people from Gigsmart again including the co-ordinators where the ones going around to every single website they could possibly find trumpeting it as the best thing since sliced bread

then it fell flat on its face before even getting a second issue ou !zed t

magicman said:
i believe u were reported for various oddball activities last year? if ur really that intelligent u would've covered ur own arse, and u expect bands to trust a tax dodging bunch of arrogant tossers?

er, no.!bog

what oddball activities that sounds interesting oh and Tom I rang twice no answer but I will try again as it will be fun to try and hear you bullshit your way out of something that you are so clearly in the wrong about

You just spoke crap there by saying you don't speak crap. Everyone speaks a certain amount of crap. Deal with it

Parabola said:
You just spoke crap there by saying you don't speak crap. Everyone speaks a certain amount of crap. Deal with it

you just spoke crap there by saying that he spoke crap by not speaking crap about crap.

ISHDenise said:
all of the above is true about gigsmart but not the stuff posted by thomas brunkard gigsmart took my magazine and ruined it on me

:confused:

you serious, or taking the piss???

just wondering.

If you look closely at the JFK Assassination you'll notice that the guy standing behind the white picket fence with the Rifle is actually wearing a GigSmart T Shirt.

Tell me about it.He fucked my fiance and ruined my kids life.The fucker
ISHDenise said:
all of the above is true about gigsmart but not the stuff posted by thomas brunkard gigsmart took my magazine and ruined it on me

i can't believe I read this whole thread, i feel i've lost those eight minutes of my life forever.come on everyone, why can't we all just get along?
product-1654330.jpg
Snicker.:)

Ed said:
It only took you 8 minutes? I wish i could read faster.

you can actually train yrself to speed read, or scanning i think its called where you pick up the main points of text. i learned it on a teacher training course. it's a pretty important skill when reading weird shit like this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back