PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY. (1 Viewer)

Re: PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY

Looks good

Re: PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY

Can't fookin wait!
Is that 8 squids includin the CD?

Aaah boo!
I was talkin to Deko at ANL, I don't the CD will be included.

Least you got to hold the camera Lukas Haas!

Paranoid Visions release their new E.P 'Treasure on the Wasteland'

'Treasure on the Wasteland' was an (excellent) pop-punk single by the irish band The Atrix (released in 1980).

The song must have some influence to the name of this new E.P.?

http://irishrock.org/ipnw/atrix.html

atrix.jpg

atrix-treasure-inside.jpg

it's a cover version they are doing, good song, thomas played it at rock jihad while back

I used to go to see The Atrix in McGonagles in the early 80's///
The Moon is Puce!

Was lookin' for something to do the night me exams finish, think I just found it.

From their my space, ep is called ....from the wasteland, the atrix song they cover is called .....on the wasteland.

the freshman song is funny cause it was a showband trying to get on the new wave bandwagon and against all expectations producing a class song, the chorus in particular used to be a real playground refrain in my school
"shut up, you aggravating pup etc"

other long lost irish new wave classics that need reviving
berlin
"over 21, you cant rock and roll like me"

The alsations
" 5 honours and a 175,
an education and a license to drive"

Anywya heres whats on their my space

"the e.p is called "the treasure from the wasteland E.P" and is a 3 track vinyl record and 4 track cd / download. It will be released in May on FOAD through code7 / plastichead in UK / export / Ireland.

The tracks are cover versions of classic long lost and long loved Irish punk / new wave tracks...given the PV's workover, including in 2 cases additional lyrics from Deko.

The tracks are:

treasure on a wasteland (originally by the atrix)
high cost of living (originally by the threat)
reptiles (originally by DC Nein)
and
on the cd / download version
shut up (originally by the freshmen)"

Cheers for the info.

I'm unlikely to get to the gig,will the ep be available in shops?

I'd say freebird,borderline and the like will have it.

m_59fb33662e359610e9f89286e62bdcf5.jpg

u gota love ta syringe/\/\

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back