PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +SDT's (2 Viewers)

Re: PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +S

at the gig there will be a whip round to buy billy riot (formerly violent fuckwits lead singer) a jumbo tub of billcreem, some new hips and legal aid to fight the restraining order tAKEN out on him by the female teenage population of belfast
you're expecting a lot of rockabilly glitter-sympathisers to show up, then?

Re: PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +S

the mere thought of buckfast makes me feel ill. as does the mere thought of belfast ;-)

but im going anyway. and i'd like to restate that joshs caravan is getting trashed. to bits.

joshs caravan is getting trashed. to bits.
joshthefirst? lives in a caravan? i don't know what joke to make first. i know conor and byrneos wouldn't like any of them though.

Don't be ashamed, Alan Partridge did with Sonia and look at how his career rocketed.

yeah its gonna be like the episode of father ted with graham norton.
s2_ep1_car_200x150.jpg

white lightning in a pint glass with blackcurrant after shock and speed mixed in is a good bucky substitute

at the gig there will be a whip round to buy billy riot (formerly violent fuckwits lead singer) a jumbo tub of billcreem, some new hips and legal aid to fight the restraining order tAKEN out on him by the female teenage population of belfast

you are all lightweights

get a pint glass and fill it with tequila, red bull, bulmers and a vodka head, add some ice, drink, fall over

not the cheapest round you will ever buy, but you only need 2

its called a peter and sharon special and was invented in kilkenny to overcome the effects of a late previous nights drinking non-buzz situation.

buckfast....little girls drink!

white lightening....eastenders actors ma's drink

I just woke up upside down, with me boots on and my shirt on inside out and back to front. There's a shoulder of vodka missin.

ROLL ON TOMORROW

you are all lightweights

get a pint glass and fill it with tequila, red bull, bulmers and a vodka head, add some ice, drink, fall over

not the cheapest round you will ever buy, but you only need 2

its called a peter and sharon special and was invented in kilkenny to overcome the effects of a late previous nights drinking non-buzz situation.

buckfast....little girls drink!

white lightening....eastenders actors ma's drink
invented in kilkenny? sounds like it was invented at a hen party
a tracy and sharon special more like

maybe it was a hen party in kilkenny?

this isnt david its holly. we are all in a ball and heading to belfast see ya's there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back