23rd May The Something Somethings, My Own Religon, Lobotomies, Droppin Bombs (1 Viewer)

Konstruct

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
gigposter.jpg

The Something Somethings - Punk/Ska/Garage from North Devon www.myspace.com/the somethingsomethings

My Own Religon - Punk/Ska/Metal from Glasgow www.myspace.com/myownreligon

The Lobotomies - Fast as fuck Punk from Belfast www.myspace.com/thelobotomies

Droppin' Bombs - Punk/Ska/Thrash from Dublin www.myspace.com/gerrup

Should be a great night

forgive my nordie ignorance, but i thought the gig was supposed to be in Boh's? Or is that the same place?
also while we're at it You can catch The Something Somethings, My Own religion, and ourselves( amongst others) in Belfast on the 24th and Ballymoney on the 26th. Still no gig for the 25th.
poster.jpg

Yeah the Long Bar is in Bohs. Jaysus I haven't been to a gig in the Long Bar since the Harry Callaghan weekend!

I never saw a pool tabel there, but I was only ever there once, it's the one that got done up ages ago.

I can't wait for this, the English and Scottish fellas are all looking forward to it as well. Give me a shout here or on myspace if ye need us to bring any backline. I need to ask the lads what they're bringing over anyway.

i'll have a few copies of the zine with me at this at a knock down price there the last ones left, oh Chris i owe you one so i'll give it to you at that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back