PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +SDT's (1 Viewer)

joshthefirst

Northern Hemisphere (north of the equator)
yes, thats right, on SATURDAY 15th November in the front page bar donegall street paranoid visions will be playin
with support from

DROPPIN BOMBS (dublin thrashy-ska-punk)

THE LOBOTOMIES ( belfast melodic punk-core )

THE VIOLENT FUCKWITS ( take-the-piss steal yer grannys handbag punk )

S.D.T's ( New hardcore/streetpunk band fromed from the ashes of The Troubles (belfast streetpunk).

all this for £5.

doors at 8pm sharp.

Re: PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +S

Right now there's a line-up. All aboard the USS Enterprise for this one. Could this be Dave's first trip to Belfast? We'll see...

Re: PARANOID VISIONS IN BELFAST, W/ DROPPIN BOMBS, THE LOBOTOMIES,VIOLENT FUCKWITS +S

Fuck up. You're exploiting people who show up an hour after the gig starts. I thouroughly hate you. PS. beers soon, you little grub.

2it6koi.jpg

very excited about this and the poster is possibly the best poster for a gig ive ever seen. BOOBIES!!!

and vagina.

yes, thats right, on SATURDAY 15th November in the front page bar donegall street paranoid visions will be playin
with support from

DROPPIN BOMBS (dublin thrashy-ska-punk)

THE LOBOTOMIES ( belfast melodic punk-core )

THE VIOLENT FUCKWITS ( take-the-piss steal yer grannys handbag punk )

S.D.T's ( New hardcore/streetpunk band fromed from the ashes of The Troubles (belfast streetpunk).

all this for £5.

doors at 8pm sharp.
They should be links and not just red.FUXACHE

I should be smiling. I would have been a happy man if i had my own set when i was 17.

NICE, NICE!!

the only crime is...he isn't doing it with me

holy god!

someone needs a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back