PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY. (1 Viewer)

Re: PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY

the thing in tower isnt for a couple of weeks, 31st may 5pm then theres a seperate Infekcja gig in bohs

Re: PARANOID VISIONS,COLDWAR,BLOOD RED DOLLS,VIOLENT FUCKWITS-LOWER DECK,SAT,17th MAY

I'm unlikely to get to the gig,will the ep be available in shops?

Hi

yes the single will be avilable nationwide. Unfortunately we need to go through our UK company to get it stocked in mainstream shops,m which effectively meand we have discounted the wholesale price to almost a break even level, but I'm fucked if I will prevent people in say, kilkenny, from being able to buy our product in a shop mfor the sake of a few quid.

teh record is in 5 formats:

very limted edition coloured vinyl 12" with CD version included (numbered)
still limited edition coloured vinyl 12"
CD
dvd of treasure video
download (text music 1070 to 57501 or www.downloadmusic.ie)

we dropped "shut up" from the cd version as it didn't really fit with the mood of the rest of it..at the moment we are planning on finsihing the ecording of that song and mongoliod with lizzi and Paul from dirty love and will release it as a single under the name "dirty visions" and call it the "paranoid love e.p", but that is in a couple of months time.

we will certainly have the cd at the gig, waiting on the vinytl to arrive, but it will be available to pre order at the gig at least and will be available at thetower instore gig on the 1st

From their my space, ep is called ....from the wasteland, the atrix song they cover is called .....on the wasteland.

the freshman song is funny cause it was a showband trying to get on the new wave bandwagon and against all expectations producing a class song, the chorus in particular used to be a real playground refrain in my school
"shut up, you aggravating pup etc"

other long lost irish new wave classics that need reviving
berlin
"over 21, you cant rock and roll like me"

The alsations
" 5 honours and a 175,
an education and a license to drive"

Anywya heres whats on their my space

"the e.p is called "the treasure from the wasteland E.P" and is a 3 track vinyl record and 4 track cd / download. It will be released in May on FOAD through code7 / plastichead in UK / export / Ireland.

The tracks are cover versions of classic long lost and long loved Irish punk / new wave tracks...given the PV's workover, including in 2 cases additional lyrics from Deko.

The tracks are:

treasure on a wasteland (originally by the atrix)
high cost of living (originally by the threat)
reptiles (originally by DC Nein)
and
on the cd / download version
shut up (originally by the freshmen)"

thanks for putting that info out there conor, see my previous post above for clarification.!

we had actaully considered over 21 and a host of other seriously class 79 / 80's songs, we were almost going to do full album of the stuff....we will however be doing 2 more of these e.p's over the next 12 months each tackling a new era ie 81 - 84 (with the likes of napalm sunday and abnormal being done) and then 85 - 87 (with the likes of the pleasure cell, real wild west, golden horde etc being attempted)

hope to see you on saturday

thanks for putting that info out there conor, see my previous post above for clarification.!

we had actaully considered over 21 and a host of other seriously class 79 / 80's songs, we were almost going to do full album of the stuff....we will however be doing 2 more of these e.p's over the next 12 months each tackling a new era ie 81 - 84 (with the likes of napalm sunday and abnormal being done) and then 85 - 87 (with the likes of the pleasure cell, real wild west, golden horde etc being attempted)

hope to see you on saturday

hope these will be on vinyl too, fair dues really like the whole idea:)

hope these will be on vinyl too, fair dues really like the whole idea:)

yes...all on 12" single sided vinyl as we can get longer on that than a 7", it has better room for deadly images and artwork and you get a free blank side to use as a drugs / beer table

:rolleyes: Which one?
nambla_sickos.jpg

Tomorrow night fuckers!

last shameless bumpaging.

Yeah get someone else to bump it.

is there any non close up shots buddy?

just stand further back, u can get digital cameras in ALDI that can take those shots

then i would have to go to the gig, and if i did , i wouldn,t want to be one of them annoying cunts stand around with a camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back