Paranoid Visions are BRUTAL (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 0
Its funny how I can't even post a reply to a post without some form of ridicule.

I'm not here to educate you bout what punk is about, I was just responding to what was previously said.
Whether you consider it "education" or not is entirely your business, I'm just saying.

This has nothing to do with GBH either.We got a gig with them. Big whoop.
Not gonna linger on it, and if you think I'm trying to be "the big know it all" with an inflated ego, for supporting a band like them, think again, I'm just responding with my own opinions as is expected on a forum,as an individual, not as a rep for the band now despite using the account.

Chris.

Never said that, or gave the impression that was the case. I'm giving my opinion, like everyone else is, and clearing up some loose ends that have no relevance to the thread. Just cause I gave an opinion, doesn't mean I'm disregarding the other, I'm just contributing my own to add to the discussion. Chris.

this is the best thread in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and chris corrosive...lighten the fuck up...we are only having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and gaz....lucky that this time it was only your head... paranoid visions are going to do a benefit gig, playing moutpiece songs only, to raise money for those velcro shoes that will be handed to you whenever you order bucky at a gig

There seems to be a bit of a history of PV and cut heads, haha. Don't fuck with the visions!

i think everyone's just trying to revive eirecore by being dickheads, cos that's what worked in the old days

That's a good idea.... we need to bring back rep too though to entice some of the token dickheads that have since disappeared to return and you need to start getting really bitchy again nooly, like the old days!

CMON, WE CAN DO THIS, START THE EIRECORE REGENERATION PROJECT 2010 BEFORE EIRECORE GOES DOWN THE !bog!!!!!

I DEFITELY had concussion yesterday.....i think ya could be right about the bucky at gigs PA..........

I'm gonna startv a thread called I LOVE PRANOID VISIONS....

I'd know you're only having a laugh,suppose this is gonna be motivation to make my own account so I can fuck around bit more lol.
No TILFs down this end of the country,everyone's hairy arse ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back