OzzFest/FenixTX/JEW/Witness (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
Perhaps so, but I hear Diesel and White Spirits are what all the cool emo people with colouredy hair are drinking these days.

Mmm.

errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

A bloke down the pub told me.

No wait that sounds bad.

I just stumbled on the website by mistake while trying to find the Majic roundabout homepage.

i'm going to both Ozzfest and witness

I really can't wait to see both Tool and System of a down. only 1 friend of mine's going but he;'s over 18 sxo he can buy me alcohol

witness will be great i think. i'm going for the 2 days. I've always wanted to see both Beta Band and Foo fighters (and greenday's good aswell) as they both rule. about 10 friend sof mine's gonna go and i'll be over 18 aswell then so it'll be a good weekend.

Well i'm gonna wish you happy birthday in case i forget,okay?
You're not gonna be one of those dudes wearing them silly hats and pukin on peoples' tent's are ya?

Originally posted by nine
Well i'm gonna wish you happy birthday in case i forget,okay?
You're not gonna be one of those dudes wearing them silly hats and pukin on peoples' tent's are ya?

i'm gonna ta\ke it that this is directed a tme

that's fine. i don't wear head gear on my head or any othe rpart of ym body. anyway i'm not one of thos epeople who would do that

witness is gonna kick some serious ass i cant wait for it!! i wanna see Less Than Jake...theyre my main concern right now.....

:) but what else...i got my tix for ozzfest yesterday GO ME! i cant wait to see those hot skateboarders and BMXers....doh! Ozzy is gonna rock as well....

my mom was like "hes evil...i saw him in the paper the other day holding a baby...id never let him hold MY baby...i cant believe that woman let him hold her baby!" and it just goes on from there......hehe i had to laugh...

then she called some of my friends hicks.....eh...theyre called hippies....hehe....but whatever!!

Most people probably think this sucks but weekend after next I'm going to Deconstruction tour in Finsbury park! .|..|

Can't wait

All
Flogging Molly
H2O
Lagwagon .|..|
Lost Prophets
Mad Caddies
Midtown .|..| .|..|
MM Bosstones
The Movielife
Turbo AC's

Yeah I'm in heaven.

Yeah Finsbury park London,

and the new Midtown album = .|..| x .|..| to the power of .|..|

the mad caddies are sound...very good performers.....when they played the music centre, MCD wouldnt let any of the other bands playing with em back stage, tehy were being real shitty about it but the venue had to say that the Mad Caddies wouldnt let anyone back stage....the MC were real peeved....

you know who are a great band?? Bad Manners...hehe phew theyre funny.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back