Carragher - Scouser through and through (1 Viewer)

I wonder who the soundest high profile soccer player is, someone who is still grounded and hasn't let it all go to their head?

BIG Niall Quinn is a gentleman and I'd say Tony Cascarino is great craic although they are of a different generation to todays footballers.

James Milner although not very high profile is meant to be very grounded, handed in his transfer request from Newcastle the right way, only wanted to move to further his career and didn't have an agent involved as he's represented by the PFA.

I'd say Matt le Tissier was/is dead on.

He comes across alright on Soccer Saturday, never took the big money move away from his beloved saints, same goes for Steve Bull and Wolves!!

Stuart Pearce seems sound if a bit lively.

I reckon Peter Beagie is a right prick and a potential BNP local councillor.

Would like to go for scoops with: Le Tiss, Brian McBride, and Obafemi Martins.

Id say John Aldridge is sound. Marcel Desailly seems like a terribly nice fellow too. Also, I'd like to go for a pint with Socrates just because he smoked 40 a day. And maybe I'd have a swift brandy with the voices in Tony Cascarino's head.

Biggest cunts: Rodney Marsh, Jimmy Greaves, Dennis Wise, Joey Barton, Ray Houghton.

I'd say Ray is away with the fairies, but in a good way. It's far easier to think of who the cunts are. Ronaldo and Cashley spring immediately to mind.

Dream pintage team: Craig Johnson, Brian McLair, Bruce Grobelaar and Dennis Irwin.

Dream pintage team: Craig Johnson, Brian McLair, Bruce Grobelaar and Dennis Irwin.

McGrath.jpg

Although you'd have to leggit after four pints when Paul turns rowdy / depressed / suicidal

Imagine being out for a few pints with Rodney Marsh and Greavsie. It would be like going out for a drink with the Daily Mail.

Marsh is a knob alright. Is he still punditting somewhere?

I'd say Emlyn Hughes would have been tremendous crack down the pub. Always smiling, always offering to buy a round.

pat nevin for politics and stu pearce to talk about punk rock. and of course diego, who wouldn't see you stuck for a scoop. remember that story about diego taking the whole australian squad out to get plastered after argentina had beaten them in a play off for the w.c.

I'd quite like to go for a drink with Ken De Mange. I have so many questions I'd like to ask him.

How did he pull that performance out of the bag against Rovers in the FAI Cup 1st Round 2nd replay in 93/94? He'd had a terrible season.

Biggest cunts: Rodney Marsh, Jimmy Greaves, Dennis Wise, Joey Barton, Ray Houghton.
Harsh and traitorous.

I had a pint with Dennis Irwin. Fully sound. We avoided any mention of Man United. I also had a pint with Jim Beglin, who was also very sound. Down to earth and he actually said 'well lets face it..'.

To have a pint with - Dino Zoff, Franco Baresi, Eric Cantona (sorry but), and obviously Jack Charlton!

Cunts - Terry Butcher, Kenny Samson, Richard Gough, Jimmy Greaves

For now

BIG Niall Quinn is a gentleman and I'd say Tony Cascarino is great craic although they are of a different generation to todays footballers.

James Milner although not very high profile is meant to be very grounded, handed in his transfer request from Newcastle the right way, only wanted to move to further his career and didn't have an agent involved as he's represented by the PFA.

He comes across alright on Soccer Saturday, never took the big money move away from his beloved saints, same goes for Steve Bull and Wolves!!

i hope i never have the misfortune of meeting you
its difficult to think of two biggr twats than quinn and cascarino

Marsh is a knob alright. Is he still punditting somewhere?

I'd say Emlyn Hughes would have been tremendous crack down the pub. Always smiling, always offering to buy a round.
NO THAT LAUGH OF HIS WOULD DO YOUR HEAD IN AFTER 5 MINS, CAN YOU IMAGINE IT AFTER HIM HAVING 4-5 PINTS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back