• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
Is anyone going to ANY of these concerts? im peeved that Fenix TX and Jimmy Eat World are sold out...im in the midst of blagging myself onto the guestlist since GC are mates with Fenix TX hehe....

Im going to the Ozzfest.... i really only wanna see Therapy? System of a Down(kinda) and the skaters and BMXers i heard the ticket sales were doing shite and they were gonna move it to a smaller venue!?!?

and for Witness, im mates with Joe from the vandals who is BEST mates with adrian from No Doubt.....eh...what HAPPENED to no doubt anyway?? theyre gone all stoopid!

if anyones going, lemme know and we can make a field day out of it!!

Gwen Stefani used to live down my road. And I drank with Ronnie Wood. And I look like the fella from Alien Ant Farm....... beat that!!

Originally posted by billygannon
Gwen Stefani used to live down my road.beat that!!

i remember going to see shellac in belfast in the empire. the crowd was pretty small, but smack in the middle were gavin rossdale and gwen stefani, doing their very best not to be noticed by wearing giant oversized hoodies and sunglasses and pretty much vogueing for the room.
i remember glen was hanging outside the ladies toilet a lot sleazing young ladies.

during the question and answers section someone asked 'does steve actually like bush??'
cue titters from the crowd and bob weston replying 'steve fucking loves bush'

tee hee

she was quite foxy though

Billy- NO COME BACK!!!:( i is sorry youre such a sap, dont punish the rest of us by leaving!!

Paddy- hehe.....i bet you enjoyed that!!! muwahahaha

no one has answered my question!!

Gav - It all over phantom.....fenix tx were meant to play the music centre....and JEW on the same night in the ambassador, so MCD decided to put em both together on the night(surely to save THEM money on venue hire) argh! ah wella....what can ya do?? bastards!

Syb, If you can somehow majically get tickets I need two. :D . A Bit cheeky I know, but otherwise I'll go to the geezers outside who will rip me off and be rude about it too!

paddy- SOOOORY! hehe!!

Gav....i might be able to get two from Good Charlotte's manager....IF he reads his email before tomorrow:-( if not ill be gettin rip off as well....

who do you need two for???

Originally posted by Syb
paddy- SOOOORY! hehe!!

Gav....i might be able to get two from Good Charlotte's manager....IF he reads his email before tomorrow:-( if not ill be gettin rip off as well....

who do you need two for???

One for me and one for my huge truncheon. haha .|..| .|..|

errr sorry about that.

My girlfriend wants a ticket too!

ok, well....i dunno what i can do, im already tryin to get just TWO tix for me and my mate, my boyfriends not into that kinda music!! argh! feck him right? he likes his metallica and his Red Hot Chilli Peppers which i like too but he wouldnt be into that stuff:-(

Ok cool, I would be really happy if I could get tickets! :)
And I could sort you out with loads of cool albums if there are any you need!

why where are you working???

i will TRY, i dunno if im gonna be able to get em myself ya know that kinda way!!

if i can though ill let you know tomorrow!!!

Originally posted by Syb
why where are you working???

i will TRY, i dunno if im gonna be able to get em myself ya know that kinda way!!

if i can though ill let you know tomorrow!!!

I work in an office, I'm a drone from sector 0:2 .

I just buy lots of CD's I meant that I probably have some stuff you don't?!?

And, cool thanks.

I'm going to Ozzfest.

I heard a new ad on Phantom for it that didn't mention System Of A Down. Are they still playing? It would be typical mcd to just put up a sign on the door.

I'm dying to see SYOD!

Tsk. Not a mention of Slayer by anyone...for shame Mackey...

Therapy have been stinky ever since they cut off their hippy hair.

Would also like to see system of a down though...

me thinks its about €60 they upped the price seemingly cuz they were selling enough tix, strange, youd think theyd lower the price right?? thats MCD for ya though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back