Oxegen 2006 acts announced. (1 Viewer)

ANYONE have a FULL line up for this?
website still doesnt mention death cab or Phoenix and if im gonna try get one there 2 of 4 bands i wanna see, think Gomez were added too.

thanks

clonan attack said:
ANYONE have a FULL line up for this?
website still doesnt mention death cab or Phoenix and if im gonna try get one there 2 of 4 bands i wanna see, think Gomez were added too.

thanks
gomez are pants.
good bye.

rowdy row tinka said:
here, who has tickets for this? does anyone ever bother goin, shur its sold out before you see the line-up. Ive never been , isnt it full of knacks tho?

Rowdy aren't you a big Kaiser Chiefs fan?

full of nick knacks alright but the one thing we can be sure is none of 'em are going to be in the tent with Animal Collective, !!!, DeathCabforcutie, Sigur Ros, Clapyourhands.... it'd probably be worth putting up with the knacks for the 1hr of the Who & none'll be in the bus home on sunday night as yez run to avoid the Chilli Ploppers......

george mcfly said:
they're like Cast aren't they? you'll have to burn some of their stuff for me boss xx
yeah, member you told me you like to wash the car on a Sunday morning, watch man united play down in Bakers and then go home and beat off to Embrace? I've started doin that too, it's great! We'll have to load the car up with dutch gold and buy a 5 spot and head and get totally wasted at oxegen boss. I hope it dosent interfere with the football fixtures tho.

I actually don't know one single person who's bought a ticket this year. Which is kinda good, in a sense. By anyone, i mean friends, friends friends, friends younger siblings, nothin. Usually there'd be someone, like. Weird.

Anyway, will ANYONE be there in a general buzzin-round-the-gaff sorta capacity?

Oxegen 2006 acts denounced

250px-Ac.beria.jpg

Sorry all, it's the Gulag for you.

Think we could pull off another small guy Vs big guy thing like us against boards? We steal all the good acts & bring em to the Picnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back