First wave of Oxegen acts announced (1 Viewer)

I'd rather not go but am being dragged along like last year.. Though I did have a fantastic time last year rocking out to Death From Above & Yourcodenameis:milo so i'll be stuck to the New Bands Stage as usual.

I'll be going...for the laugh like! Also hanging out around the new band stage, always has lots to offer

I enjoyed myself last and managed to see some quality bands like Qotsa, Bloc Party, Kerbdog, Interpol, 66e, Your Code Name is MILO, Futureheads, LCD Soundsystem and the Super Furries.

I also got a lift down and back both days which allowed a sweet shower and costume change. The weather on the second day was amazing as well.

However I did also see The Ordinary Boys, The Killers, Magic Numbers, Jimmy Eat World and Rozorlight so it can go wrong as well !!!!

Sweetie said:
Are there still people around who want to go and see the red hot chilli peppers at an outdoor festival ?????
**flashback to skipping out of the phoenix park with the muted tones of a disinterested band's music in my ears**
Why? Why would they?

The only outdoor festival i would ever want to see the red hot chilli peppers play is the hiroshima big boom festival Aug 6th [SIZE=-1]1945 [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back