First wave of Oxegen acts announced (1 Viewer)

Alan Latchley

Website
www.stabbers.org
Direct from Thrashbat HQ. The first nine acts have been announced for Oxegen and T in the park 2006.

Headliners are, yawn, Red Hot Chili Peppers and, yay! The Who. Also confirmed are Primal Scream, Arctic Monkeys, Sigur Ros, Kaiser Chiefs, The Ordinary Boys, Felix Da Housecat and Slam.

I wonder will the Who pull out at the last minute like David Bowie and the White Stripes did?

This is all a bit shooting fish in a barrell. I'd be interested to see who's playing but have no interest in going. This year is all about roskilde and reading.

ha. i can see it now.
the whole of oxegen trying to get into the arctic monkeys.
cos itd be cool to be seen at the artic monkeys.
im going to rock am ring again or roskilde.
for atmosphere first then bands.

nonemoreblack said:
I thought there was some rule where bands could not play two years running? (Kaiser Chiefs??)
Probably bull shit I know.

Keane played last year and the year before, the same goes for the Killers and Kings of Leon have played for something like theee years in a row so it is indeed bullshit..

evil bandit said:
Keane played last year and the year before, the same goes for the Killers and Kings of Leon have played for something like theee years in a row so it is indeed bullshit..
KEANE ARE FUCKIN' DREADFUL... SO'S ROBBIE KEANE.... AND THE KEANE EDGE COLUM IN THE INDO.
WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHY DIO ISN'T PLAYIN'.. OR BAD WIZARD.. OR THE MAN BAND.. NO MANLY MUSIC AT ALL.
I'M OUTTA HERE THIS SUMMER.. GOIN' TO AMERICANADA FOR SOME REAL BBQ'S, REAL WEATHER AND NO BULLSHIT BASTARD BRITISH PRESS MUSIC. AND REAL WEED ASWELL.
ALLAHQUANDO YIZ USELESS POXY SHITES.

broken arm said:
is the Druga godba festival on again this year? can anyone speak slovenian?

http://www.drugagodba.si/

english_slovenian_pockettran_translation_animation_2.gif

Are there still people around who want to go and see the red hot chilli peppers at an outdoor festival ?????
**flashback to skipping out of the phoenix park with the muted tones of a disinterested band's music in my ears**
Why? Why would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back