Oxbow, Tophi (ex-Gout) & Easpa Measa - Whelans, 17th July. (1 Viewer)

what love? :( i very much doubt his screaming penis is very loving...

Pantone247 said:
I reckon his chap has a microphone so it can say

"hag, hag I'm coming for you haggly, I'm coming for your haggly ass, you got a kiss for daddy hag? huh hag?"

so scared for you Hag

just remember the love

pants, that don't mess with texas thing is so funny/not funny... last summer, me and a couple of heads drove through texas and there were signposts and flags ALL over the place... it's like texas thinks it's america... you got the feeling that texas thinks it's the hardest state in the US and the hardest place in the world... as if to say, yeah, you might get away with dropping a bomb on louisianna because they're just jazz playin wasters but if you touch texas, home of bush, we will fucking kill you...

I have cousins from Texas and they're real bible-totin' true bluers

One of them is a counseller in a prison, and is a serious catholic, it's all the lord tells me it's time to go to bed and thank jesus for reminding me to put on my pants today. He's a deacon, kinda like a layman priest. But he supports the death penalty entirely. As he says, the prisoners "are like backyard dawgs, they've never had the lord in their life and they have no respect for themselves or humanity", and somehow that's his rationale for giving them the chair. Weird. He's a nice guy though otherwise, scary.

AlphaRelish said:
you got the feeling that texas thinks it's the hardest state in the US and the hardest place in the world...

if you like that, you'll love this... it's a tee shirt print...

316TXFR.jpg

Its demeted, reading between the lines its so outwardly hateful (why did they choose France... what could they possibly mean...) and so proud of it too boot

The South sort of fascinates me these days (next week'll be something else), on one hand its got loads of deadly culture, music and writers and history, and on the other its just a big dirt bowl full of poverty that acts like a big bully.

jaesus... never seen that... they picked france becuase france didn't support what bush was doing and there was this big "we helped you in WW2 and now you're turning your back on us" bullshit... it was pretty funny seeing regular french people being interviewed about it on the telly... just shruggin their shoulders, smiling, saying "oh la la la, these mericans... they crazy... give me back zat sausage!!!"

AlphaRelish said:
jaesus... never seen that... they picked france becuase france didn't support what bush was doing and there was this big "we helped you in WW2 and now you're turning your back on us" bullshit... it was pretty funny seeing regular french people being interviewed about it on the telly... just shruggin their shoulders, smiling, saying "oh la la la, these mericans... they crazy... give me back zat sausage!!!"

Thus leading to Freedom Fries.

I'd seen ones with TEXAS IS BIGGER THEN ENGLAND, which I guess given the history is friendly joshing, but the France one, in the context you mention, is so much more a FUCK YOU, YOU GOT GALLERIES AND DEADLY FOOD AND WINE AND HOT GIRLS, WELL WE"RE BIGGER... SO FUCK YOU!

A friend of mine is getting hitched in Louisianna next year, I'm trying to make it a bit of a road trip around that. It'd be deadly, I'm gonna wear a cowboy hat and a shoelace tie, say "howdy Mam" to everyone... till some rednecks throw me in the back of their pick up, bludgeon me to death and leave me in the swamps to rot.

Pantone247 said:
I'm gonna wear a cowboy hat and a shoelace tie, say "howdy Mam" to everyone...

No you won't. You'll play up your Irish-ness to get girls. They only *do* their cousins out of necessity - not love. You'll be a boon to the women in Louisiana.

You'll look at her in the eye (the one eye that is) and whisper sweet "begorrahs" until she throws you over her shoulder and lets you dock into her Mississippi Delta.

Wil talking to some girls in Chicago last year....

girls: oh your Eyeriiish? Say something in gaylick

Wil: Chuaigh me go dtí and siopa.....

girls: ohhhhhhhhhh!!

Wil: ....agus cheanniaigh me arán.....

girls: OOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wil: ....agus buidéil bainne!

girls: OOHHH! YES! YES! DON'T STOP!

briste amhain

terrible! terrible!

clever clogs

I'm counting on the old cupla focail for when Eugene "challonges" me. I'll talk Irish and hopefully he'll think I'm speaking in tongues and be afraiod of me. Or get down with me, whatever.

Challonge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back