Oxbow, Tophi (ex-Gout) & Easpa Measa - Whelans, 17th July. (1 Viewer)

that's the thing, thir music is actually really really good... proggy post-rock stuff, i really like it, but it always gets overshadowed, promotionally, by the singery guy...

Rimbaud said:
Its great to see all these hi-5`s and stuff goin down - but...uh - its getting twisted!

...are Oxbow good, on a musical level?
They may be interesting to see live - the front man`s a loony...fightin etc...etc - but are they any good?
Do they rock?

5by5hole1.gif

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but Tophi are also fucking amazing. And the Measa should be tight as fuck since they've just got back from their wee tour..
Ugh, I wish I was going to this gig...
instead I'll be enjoying the sounds of What Happens Next? in Leeds...or is it Bradford.. whatever.

here jill - tell damo he's a spa for not saying he thought my dream was amazing and wishing that he had the dream. have fun weekend.

RAD-ALARM said:
here jill - tell damo he's a spa for not saying he thought my dream was amazing and wishing that he had the dream. have fun weekend.
what a strange thing to have to tell him,
nevertheless, I'll get right on it!

TOPHI are playing... for some reason, rumours have been going around that they're not. but THEY ARE!!! and i can't wait to see them :)

there's no time to show the movie afterwards... due to phantasm club.

so, yeah... i just puked because i drank so much beer last night... it's a boy's thing

hi-5 :D *schmak*

yo - oxbow should just change their name to "RADIKAL DESTINY" or something because that was totally amazing
funniest bit:
"is that you boyfriend? hahhahahahah"
second funniest bit:
"i'll take them off when i'm fucking you later"

i was drunk enough to not be scared
it was a lot of fun

i'm kinda scared. i had a dream last night i woke up in bed beside that guy and he was trying to sock it to me... but he was being really sweet, stroking my forhead, kissing my ear... :(

that'd be the mic stuck down his jocks, no?

I'm bringing some friends to this, they have no idea what kind of band they're going to see, hee hee.

hey pantaloon, check yer e-mail, buddy

that's just fucking marvelous... i know i'm going to have a dream tonight where a huge black cock is going to be singing sexual hurting to me... :(
you reckon his mickey's able to make noises? .... hold me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back