Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

no, i think im right on this one

masterfoodsP20peanutP20butterP20mAmCs_%28medium%29%5Bekm%5D400x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

I don't give a damn anymore - I've only wound up betrayed.
It's all been absolutely worthless -
all the efforts I've made to be gentle and kind
are repaid with contempt,
degraded by sympathy and worthless kindness
and love that isn't meant.
I'm through with joy and company, I've done with pretty words,
betrayed - there's no hiding-place
anywhere in the world.
I've nothing left to fight for except making my passion heard -
I don't believe in anything
anywhere in the world.

Okay, home after a terrible day at work. I am sitting at the table with my laptop. She came home around 2am but I was in bed. She's seen the place but I missed her this morning. I am sure she will be home soon but no clue on her reaction. Exciting enough for you?

Peanut butter and chocolate rocks.

Okay, she is totally freaked out. We just had this strange interaction and she asked me if she even lived here anymore. Ugh, I feel bad. However, after I showed her where things are she did say, "Wow, you missed your calling, people would pay for you to do this...you've made so much space." That's good, right? Well, I told her if she is uncomfortable she can move anything she wants back and I wouldn't mind. I said that I knew I got a bit carried away. She is back to watching soaps on 'her' couch (which I didn't move)...so maybe all is well? She did pull the door stop out of the door to close off the living room (which drives me mad) from the half of the apartment. It's just so uninviting but so is coming back to a changed apartment, I suppose. I am going to go back to my room to hide. I might become one of those cereal eating recluses.

People should ALWAYS close the living room door.

If I'm in the hall I don't wanna have to listen to the fecking TV.
If I'm watching tv I don't wanna have to listen to someones radio in the bedroom or whatever.

It's also more efficient heating wise, and safer in case of fire.

Door stops are bad. I think.
Give her some time to get comfortable in her new living room.

you should move. i'm sure it was suggested, and if it hasn't been i'm sure you've already explained why you can't...but you should.

O "Wow, you missed your calling, people would pay for you to do this...you've made so much space." That's good, right?

no this is bad - she has just insulted you by saying you should be a house cleaner.*

*no offence to any house cleaner here or you hayworth if it is your ambition to be one

People should ALWAYS close the living room door.

If I'm in the hall I don't wanna have to listen to the fecking TV.
If I'm watching tv I don't wanna have to listen to someones radio in the bedroom or whatever.

It's also more efficient heating wise, and safer in case of fire.

Door stops are bad. I think.
Give her some time to get comfortable in her new living room.

Oh, I am giving her time. She is never in her room except to sleep and my music is never loud. Most of the time I have headphones on because of my shitty speakers. It's hotter than hell in here because it's the size of a shoe box.

The door being closed makes me feel claustrophobic and unwelcome in the living space since she is ALWAYS there. But like I said, I accept the doorstop thing. I will use it for my bedroom instead. I accept one couch is 'her' spot and the bathtub corners are her bathroom product shelves....(meaning I bring mine in each time like a dorm room) and that she refuses to recycle so I have to do it for her.

I loathe this place anyway... the only thing it has going for it is the fact I can walk to work in minutes. I should have just ditched when she sprung the 70 more in rent and sign a lease now crap. I am regretting not living with some psychologist dude in Mount Joy Square.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back