Other Voices 2005 Lineup (1 Viewer)

I'd pay a lot of money for a ticket to see the Wainwrights in that wee little church. If anyone knows of anybody stupid enough to give up a ticket, let me know!
xm

B00004TDWP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

What an unspeakably dreary pile of old balls those shows promise to be. This boredom was brought to you by the number 5, the letters R, T and E, James Blunt, half the fucking Wainright family and every tedious guitar strummer they could round up.

g-stereotypical said:
was jape just playing in a barbershop?how weird yet strangely wonderful..
you cant find an apple in an orchard.
brilliant.

the saw on 'young man' was great!

Ta, chief.
Fucking Other Voices. What the fuck was going on with all of that Alabama 3 shite? I mean... I thought ADF were mediocre but at least different from what they usually have, but Alabama 3 has got to be some of the worst shit I've ever seen/heard. Cunts.

old said:
Ta, chief.
Fucking Other Voices. What the fuck was going on with all of that Alabama 3 shite? I mean... I thought ADF were mediocre but at least different from what they usually have, but Alabama 3 has got to be some of the worst shit I've ever seen/heard. Cunts.
the show still looks like it was made by a bunch of kids with their vijeo cameras///

old said:
Ta, chief.

Alabama 3 are seriously one of my least favorite bands of all time. i remember i got one of their cds free in work and by the time i got through the first half of it i wanted to torch my own gaff.

worst turbo bullshit ever.

"edgy music" for the modern yuppie. BAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back