Other Voices 2005 Lineup (2 Viewers)

Polo said:
What an unspeakably dreary pile of old balls those shows promise to be. This boredom was brought to you by the number 5, the letters R, T and E, James Blunt, half the fucking Wainright family and every tedious guitar strummer they could round up.

ara sure yknow, there might be one or two worthwhile bands yet to come...

Just as an aside...some of you might be grateful for the reminder that on tonight's Other Voices (Wednesday 15th, 11.30pm, RTE2) Delorentos will be on, along with Teenage Fanclub and Dave Couse. I mean, eh, in separate performances, like....not in a big jamboree free-for-all. Though that could be cool too..

Anyway, Delorentos will be givin it a lash with a few songs and bit of an aul interview with John Kelly. I sense craic.

Anyway. Just coz it's on late and people often forget and such.
F.

[QUOTE-Damon_Kind]Lorcanzo, we hardly knew ye..[/QUOTE].

And again, Mick, this time on me 'ead.

how_do_you_like_this_big_boy.jpg

Damon_Kind said:
Missed it but when's the repeat? Fri or summat?

Dunno - seldom watch it. Just happened to flick onto it last night.
Where did Dave Couse get his Cork accent from all of a sudden?

roxy said:
Yeah 11.50pm on Monday.

Isn't the lad from Nizlopi irritatingly cutesy? Eyes that smiley on a man give me the heebie jeebies.

But anyway that's not important.

Delorentos were probably the best band on last night. Nizlopi are possibly the worst band i have ever seen.

I heard Dave Couse giving out that other bands don't write songs that tackle issues in the same way he does. Thank God. He played a song last night making the point that the fashion industry is kinda shallow and that we are all beautiful on the inside. Thanks for the insight Dave. Maybe he should write a song saying that american presidents are evil or saying that corporate multinationals are greedy?

i remembered my crush on kieran all over again last night. mr dexta remained unimpressed.

incidentally, when i was flying to and from america the other week, the delorentos were on that armrest radio yoke. it was very surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back