Ordinary decent phone snatchers (1 Viewer)

Re: inter thread diversion

well theres the seven wonders of the ancient world and 7 wonders of the modern world.

yours are al from the ancients.

there's also
the colossus of Rhodes
the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
the temple of artemis at ephesus
the statue of zeus at olypia

Helper_Monkey_C said:
Well lets evolve it then....

does any1 know the 7 wonders of the world?

Ive got,

Pyramids,
Hanging gardens of Babalon
the lighthouse at alexandria......

I was asked this in the pb last nite and it wont leave me alone:rolleyes:

I remember being at a party and at about 4 in the morning some guy who was off his face tried to recall the 7 wonders... unfortunately he could only remember 6, and started freakin out.

he ended up on his knees, sobbing and punching the ground, screaming "what the fuck was the 7th wonder!!!!" at the top of his voice, and no one else could remember it, so he was never put out of his misery... he left shortly afterwards, inconsolable.

ha ha those guys are the best guys to invite to parties!

You get a lot of those type of suckers when teams loose soccer matches

Alan Remorse said:
I remember being at a party and at about 4 in the morning some guy who was off his face tried to recall the 7 wonders... unfortunately he could only remember 6, and started freakin out.

he ended up on his knees, sobbing and punching the ground, screaming "what the fuck was the 7th wonder!!!!" at the top of his voice, and no one else could remember it, so he was never put out of his misery... he left shortly afterwards, inconsolable.

haha, he was class alright... i remember also at one point Victoria Beckham's video coming on tv and he was like "ha, imagine if you just walked into a shop and said 'ice cream youre crazy' at the person on the counter" and then went on to act out the scenario...

later on he came in and told a story of how Ten Point Rule were playing a gig and Vince took of his shirt halfway through the set and apparently everybody started chanting "your tits are gay, your tits are gay, your tits are for the lads"

i never found out if that story was true, it still haunts me to this day

Pantone247 said:
this thread was so much better when it was just me and Snakey ragging on each other

lets start another thread about how much better it *actually* was

yeah these new guys, eh?

with their 7 wonders and their parties, jeany mackers

Thing is, you don't need to discuss what the 7 wonders are, just check it on google (which I'm sure someone did).

I remember when we had yer man snakybus and when pantone was giving up thumped - thems was the days.

Jimcorr said:
Not music related but kind of really weird..!

I was waiting for a night link last week, standing outside Bewleys on West Morland Street. As I was texting somebody, a group of gougers walked passed and one of them snatched my phone. I was there, "ah man, come on", but he just shook his head and walked off. There was no point in trying to do anything about it. I was really pissed off, the hassle etc. Then about 6 or 7 mins later, they came back and I was thinking "for fecks sake, what now?". And one of them goes, "is this your phone man, well put it in your pocket will ye, Jesus!". And then he says, "look we wouldn't do this for just anybody you know" and then two of them shake my hand and they walk off! How weird is that! The phone is only a crappy Siemens and probably wasn't worth shit to them, but they could have just chucked it..

I kind of vaguely recognised one of them from the streets and may have given him one or two euros a couple of times, so maybe that was it. But it goes to show, criminals with a conscience..!

Mad huh?

Thats all..!
fucking pricks/cunts regardless
what if you had left the spot you were standing in?

Jimcorr said:
Not music related but kind of really weird..!

I was waiting for a night link last week, standing outside Bewleys on West Morland Street. As I was texting somebody, a group of gougers walked passed and one of them snatched my phone. I was there, "ah man, come on", but he just shook his head and walked off. There was no point in trying to do anything about it. I was really pissed off, the hassle etc. Then about 6 or 7 mins later, they came back and I was thinking "for fecks sake, what now?". And one of them goes, "is this your phone man, well put it in your pocket will ye, Jesus!". And then he says, "look we wouldn't do this for just anybody you know" and then two of them shake my hand and they walk off! How weird is that! The phone is only a crappy Siemens and probably wasn't worth shit to them, but they could have just chucked it..

I kind of vaguely recognised one of them from the streets and may have given him one or two euros a couple of times, so maybe that was it. But it goes to show, criminals with a conscience..!

Mad huh?

Thats all..!

maybe they were just tryin to learn you a lesson about txt msgn n pblc

see what i did there?

i know a guy, who found a picture phone on stephens day in the nightclub he works in, obviously new, so he saw the guy who lost it and he was a regular in the club, so rather than give it back straight away he waited to see if the regular was a prick to see if he deserved his phone back, so goes to show ya should be nice to those guys who go round emptying your ashtrays and collecting yr glasses when yr gettin sloshed, could save you a phone.

clonan attack said:
i know a guy, who found a picture phone on stephens day in the nightclub he works in, obviously new, so he saw the guy who lost it and he was a regular in the club, so rather than give it back straight away he waited to see if the regular was a prick to see if he deserved his phone back, so goes to show ya should be nice to those guys who go round emptying your ashtrays and collecting yr glasses when yr gettin sloshed, could save you a phone.
I reckon YOU work in a nightclub and just made this up

clonan attack said:

eh no i think thats just a sign of a complete cunt. whether or not someone is an asshole they dont deserve to be robbed.

Alan Remorse said:
eh no i think thats just a sign of a complete cunt. whether or not someone is an asshole they dont deserve to be robbed.

Damn right! I mate of mine was in Flannerys a few months ago and saw this kent find a phone and parade it around in front of his mates so he went up to him and claimed it as his own.

He rang a couple of numbers on the phone and met up with the phone's owner. And boy was she grateful! Actually, no she wasn't. The end. What's the point of this story? I don't know. It could be any of the following:
1) Don't be a hero
2) A stitch in time spoils the broth
2) If you find a phone, keep quiet about it

clonan attack said:

so what happened???? did he get his phone back? was he a prick?
on the edge of my seat here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back