Open laptop night? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MrT
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 5
MrT said:
ie dance?? I never said dance. Anyway if someone could point us in the right direction (an e-mail adress, club url), that would be much appreciated

i know you didnt say dance retard
thats the name of the site , forget about it
you are almost as narrowminded as most of the others here

i never said dance , that doesnt have a guitar , it all sounds the same
wank

We have an online hardman

Hi,
I know dance is name of the website, but dont you think the name kind of implies dance, thats what I meant?
"Narrowminded", you dont even know me and all I've asked was about performing electronic music
you dont really know enough to say if I'm narrow or opened minded.
Why is it as soon as they log on to a message board everyone suddenly becomes a jive talking hardman?
It easy enough to give people shit on a message board.
Seriously you cant post without someone trying to start some sort of argument.
Thanks for trying to help, but theres no need to give me crap.
I do appreciate your post, (+evryone who was sound making suffestions)
I wasnt giving you crap I just said dance implies dance.
OK?

thegoone said:
i know you didnt say dance retard
thats the name of the site , forget about it
you are almost as narrowminded as most of the others here

i never said dance , that doesnt have a guitar , it all sounds the same
wank

Re: We have an online hardman

SlamDance.jpg

andrew

me and my mate vin were in the first artwank noise band in dublin called THINKER ORG (way before andy got into noise he's so late 90's) and we used to sit there and drink beer and smoke fags while pressing play on cd players it fucking ruled

for what its worth i wrote a masters thesis on theories of why people get freaked out looking at performers doing nothing on stage (im not kidding) .. it was all to do with new instruments and audience performer paradigm theory. anyway i got a first which makes me smarter than you queers except maybe mcfly given that amazing new cover he did for OVER THE TOP on the other thread

i better go back and give him some rep

I did a phd on why its easy to write a masters on why people get freaked out looking at performers doing nothing on stage

BAD LUNATIC said:
me and my mate vin were in the first artwank noise band in dublin called THINKER ORG (way before andy got into noise he's so late 90's) and we used to sit there and drink beer and smoke fags while pressing play on cd players it fucking ruled

for what its worth i wrote a masters thesis on theories of why people get freaked out looking at performers doing nothing on stage (im not kidding) .. it was all to do with new instruments and audience performer paradigm theory. anyway i got a first which makes me smarter than you queers except maybe mcfly given that amazing new cover he did for OVER THE TOP on the other thread

This is some bullshit thread, I just asked a simple question...I for one am abondining the radio play along with the thread. Unless the goone bloke diss's me or my crew. Then I may have to reply with a threat that we both no I could never act out...

herv said:
oh my ears. i played my first gig with thinker org. what ever happened to the album due for release on st. patricks day all those years ago?

we released it on a small german label called bauhaus_oTNIK, heres the cover, it was called Let us Bray.

the title was written in heat reactive ink, so you could only see it if you set it on fire

Attachments

• thinker_cover.jpg
    thinker_cover.jpg
    429 bytes · Views: 75
wanker. 100% total wanker :)
BAD LUNATIC said:

Drop down to the project tommorrow night (fri 27th from 11pm) with a cd or e-mail [email protected] for a mailing address. We are always looking for new people to play.
MrT said:
Hi,
I make funny noises with my computer.
Now some people will think this makes me a wanker but I wanted to ask is there anywhere in dublin I could turn up and just play. I do play keyboards, just wanted to know is there somwhere I could play just me, a keyborad and a computer without getting lauged at ?

I play write funny hip/hop electronic stuff...a bit on the experimental side but not disappear up me own arse experimental.
Cheers
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back