Only in Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

oh right, it's just.. i've never been there and i thought, well.. after godzilla there would be no more tall buildings?

Fuck! How did I miss this thread!!!

Infernal Affairs is one of the best fucking films ever! As is number 2, but I haven't seen effing three yet cause the guckin distributors havent brought it to the occidentals yet. I saw Infernal Affairs 2 in the cinema - wow!

All those 80's cheese-fests from Hong Kong that you get in Laser are the business... The endless happy nights watching those films. Hard Boiled is such a classic, why John Woo, why???? Was he shot in the brain with a pellets of no good films again?????????????????

Looks like it's up to me to make them, who wants to pull their eye lids back and get kicking? Oly, quit studying lines of pointless programming and start making films.

Ps has anyone seen a Thai film called Ong Bak??? It is OTT, the main guy in it is a fucking incredible athlete, possibly the best fight coreography I've ever seen, with full contact in places (maybe).

OLY SAYS:
Ong Bak is fucking great.
Steve, I've the Infernal Affairs trilogy on DVD if you want to get a loan of them

Oh yeah I would!

You should have an Infernal Affairs Fest, they are too good!

I'm so glad someone else has seen the amazingness of Ong Bak. I showed it to a shedfull of people who were used to Steven Seagal and they all nearly fainted watching the fucked up thai boxing fights. The mad running through the streets through barbed wire hoops and over cars is fucking mind bending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back