• Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I'm gonna be in London for 48 hours next week.

Can someone suggest where I should bring the nipper on Saturday?
We only really have the one day so don't wanna balls it up.

Gonna go on the London eye Friday evening.

well you can book when you get there (assuming it's not booked out - no idea how busy it is these days) but advance booking should mean one less queue...

Natural History/Science Museum is a popular and winning combination, they're right next to each other.

my mum brought me and my brother to london when we were small and i remember portobello and camden markets blew my mind. little girls like markets.
i was there a few years ago and did a nice boat trip from the eye up to tower pier i think.

I was hoping to hit the Rock On store in Camden Saturday morning.Prolly do an hour in the market as well.I'm aiming to squeeze a lot in to one day.

just remember not to squeeze too much in or the nipper'll get nippy

I don't usually do the old trying to do loads of anything.I tend to get a bit nippy myself.But I'll be drinking cans out of a stash in her buggy so I'll be grand.

Well a blast was had.We went to Tate Modern Saturday morning,was great.Daisy wasn't that impressed but we were.Then we walked around to the Eye.Had to queue for an hour but it was well worth it.Delly buzz.Then we saw some cool breakdancers who impressed the youngster mightily,then walked back to Bayswater to the digs and were all bollixed.Brought her to the princess Di memorial playground in Hyde Park(right beside the hotel) and that was the highlight for herself.Had a rake of sneaky ales along the way.A complete success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back