Once off T-Shirt printing in Dublin. (1 Viewer)

there's a place in St Stephen's Green shopping centre. I think they print photos and shit on t-shirts, so an image should be no different.

There's one somewhere between Anseo and the Portobello Canal. I can't remember exactly where, but I think it's next to 2 or 3 charity shops.

Screen Printed or Transfer?

Hey Break Neck Speed, if I could get someone to do up a graphic of a t-shirt that has Bruce's head on it circa Born to Run, and "What Would Bruce Springsteen Do?" would you be able to do like four or five of them? Do I need to get you the shirts? I wear like a boys 7-8, or maybe 9-10.

I just want one, but I have a feeling that once people see how awesome my t-shirt is, they're gonna want one, too.

And I really want it bad.

Anyone want to do up a graphic of this for me? I will give you a t-shirt for it. I can't draw or anything.

Hey Break Neck Speed, if I could get someone to do up a graphic of a t-shirt that has Bruce's head on it circa Born to Run, and "What Would Bruce Springsteen Do?" would you be able to do like four or five of them? Do I need to get you the shirts? I wear like a boys 7-8, or maybe 9-10.

I just want one, but I have a feeling that once people see how awesome my t-shirt is, they're gonna want one, too.

Anyone want to do up a graphic of this for me? I will give you a t-shirt for it. I can't draw or anything.

Maybe just 'What Would Bruce Do?' or WWBD?

Happy Labor Day

pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back