Omar-S fans? (5 Viewers)

i think we've him over in April or May. dont think he's gonna play 12 although he's perfect for it . probably just the Twisted Pepper only . if we get him back later in year definitely play 12. for me , he'd be best there

yeh seen him dj'n in benji b's clubnight in 2008, fuckin excellent night..............his own stuff is amazing........cant wait till someone gets him over...........is there a crowd for em tho in Dublin? i dont think enough peeps would appreciate it..............MAIN ARTIST FOR 2009 DAM FUNK

that Dam Funk guy he name checks on there is making some wicked music at the mo

Deadly interview. He does seem quite contrary, but likable none the less.

Incidentally, your man who interviewed him, Thomas Cox, has some deadly mixes available online. He posts under the name pipecock on Discogs.

Omar gives a great interview, lots of personality coming across. shame the same can't be said for a lot of 'dance music' producers

Tom Cox was kind enough to host a mix of mine once. He certainly knows his Detroit & Chicago shit.

Dam-Funk? fuck yeah, I'd go to see him.
@TBT, search your feelings, you know it makes sense

gonna sit tight see what the album is like first . not much audience for him in dublin i dont think, not yet anyway , but that hasnt stopped us before

Sounds pretty cool. It's hard to judge his stuff on short samples, it's not how they're meant to be heard. Going on first few listens, I prefer the two b-sides.

have a podcast by him up this week . tis short and streamable only , thats the deal we've done with Fabric , but if your at a computer for that length work a listen . I havent yet

www.bodytonicmusic.com/podcasts

dunno if it was mentioned here already , but Oasis Seventeen is an amazing track . you can grab it on hynotic breaks if you look hard enough ;)

the fabric mix has started to pop up online. just on first listen now
but its sounding brilliant so far. don't know if its new or not but the
second track, flying gorgars, is one of the best i've heard from him.

the fabric mix is class alright.
im having total omar-s induced confusion at the moment. theres a track on the fabric mix titled set it out, which is on this: http://www.discogs.com/Omar-S-002/release/226911 (hopefully to be arriving in the post soon), but the track is titled miss you. likewise set it out from the 12' is titled miss u on beatport. they aren't the only ones where the titles have been changed around... im confuzzled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back