om - gebel barkal 7" (1 Viewer)

The fuckin new singles club subscription sold out ages ago,...Om is meant to be the first in the series sent out on the 18th August. Its the first release with new drummer Emil Amos (Grails dude). I'm sure the odd copy of the Om 7" will appear on egay soon enough! The rest of the lineup for the singles club looked fairly shit alright, the only other 7" i'd have been remotely interested in would've been the Black Mountain one.

I hope its better than their last release, that live in Jerusalem LP was a total piece of shit! I've heard way better sounding bootlegs than thon turkey!

Don't think their singles club is all that new... Nirvana's Love Buzz 7" came out through it 20 years ago :p

yeah, this is the new singles club. the first one was a way of getting the label off the ground, the second was on the 10th anniversary and this is the third one (20th anniversary).

this is really good,while chris haiaiaiaaiaiaiaiakus(whatever way i should spell that) is one of my favourite drummers, i think they needed to do something a bit new,this is along the lines of what i wanted em to sound like now basically.

Second version of the track is much better, you can hear the Grails influence big time. Will be interesting to see if they jazz up the old stuff live, Nov. 1st can't come quick enough!

where are you seeing them on the 1st nov?

I just bit the bullet and bought this thing on egay, $50, most i've ever paid for a 7" but fuckit, I NEED this! There's one on ebay right now with 45mins to go, 12 bids, $101 !!!!!!!

where are you seeing them on the 1st nov?

I just bit the bullet and bought this thing on egay, $50, most i've ever paid for a 7" but fuckit, I NEED this! There's one on ebay right now with 45mins to go, 12 bids, $101 !!!!!!!

thats a load of shite. they should just fucking release it normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back