Okay, Pitchfork is annoying but... (1 Viewer)

They probably will be:

[I tried to find a photo of drunken students in GAA jerseys to put here, but I failed]

I just googled Copper Face Jacks and hit pay dirt
254564211oXpkZt_fs.jpg

No, ragging on Bell X1 is like eating your own frosty hands - it doesn't hurt and you only get the chance to do it once before people call you a complete moron for eating your own hands.

here I heard that if you copy and then paste, using CTRL V, the lyrics to Airbag from Radioheads OK Coumpter record, into a word document 100 times, you get a secret message from Thom Yorke on the 101st CTRL V? Apprantly it only works in Windos Vista, can someone check for me?

here I heard that if you copy and then paste, using CTRL V, the lyrics to Airbag from Radioheads OK Coumpter record, into a word document 100 times, you get a secret message from Thom Yorke on the 101st CTRL V? Apprantly it only works in Windos Vista, can someone check for me?

It's a Lurgan mitt.

I don't think BellX1 will be shedding too many tears

pitchfork was a good resource run by wankers

Oh I had no idea about this

I think GQ is good now
Like it went modern or something
I keep seeing links from them of stuff that I want to read - but itseems to be paywalled

pitchfork is an entity that has existed on the basis of a presumption that music is something that matters, something that is important, something that has cultural weight and significance. same reason that this website exists. this is something that is so fundamental to who I am that I can’t really imagine a world where it is not true.

I don’t really know what current youth regard as having that sort of significance. what forms the minds of teenagers and young people, in 2024? what has cultural weight for them? instagram? tiktok? I’m not asking this in an old-man-yells-at-cloud way, I’m genuinely curious. if all culture just tends towards just being blended into social platform content mush, what does that mean, say, 20 years from now? will this era have *any* identifiable cultural markers at all? does that matter?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back