OH i gotta funny story for all my fans! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
Ok last weekend, k, maybe this isnt so funny but here....

last weekend, i was a little pissed off cuz i didnt want to go out and my boyfriend was making me(i was just outta hospital) and i was sitting in the pub in rathmines...ummm McSorleys i believe it was....and sitting there all still a bit sick, some guy that was standing behind me for ages leanded down grabbed my bag and took off out the door never to be seen again

This was bad because all my money was in it and my bank card and make up(gasp) and my keys, just EVERYTHING....so i was sad *aw*

then on saturday after recovering a bit i went out on a drunken rampage only to find myself on the night link watching some knackers beat up some poor little guy on his own....so thinking i was super man i pulled one guy off him, and his friend turnedd and jumped on me and started beating the life outta me....after recovering from my lil illness i didnt have much strength but i suffered a bloody lip and a huge bruise on my chin

then sunday i had to go watch popstar which had to be the worst part of my weekend....

i know you all dont care but i figured youre all bored and have no lives so i thought id give ya sonthing to read.....

eh, jeez. that all kinda sucked.
if i were me ma i'd say "bad things happen in threes"

ok i laugh at it now i wasnt laughing when it happened or when i was footing a bill for like €200 for make up lmao ok it wasnt THAT much but it was over 100......

im actually hungry anyone got anything to eat?

Thats a very harsh run of events there for you Syb. Sorry to hear about it. I don't think anyone here would wish bad shit like that happening to you. Really now. Maybe a joke but. Y'know.....

awwwww....
"love is in the air....everywhere i look around ....."

FUCK now damnit god christ my contact is fucking stinging me......YOURE A VOODOO PERSON HUH??? youre like a ....witch.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back