Off the cigs (5 Viewers)

girlfriends been off them a month so everyday i get asked
'you quitting tomorrow?'

you'd think i'd've been annoyed into quitting by now but so far the longest i've lasted has been 4 hours.

Hehe, the nagging approach never works. Always used to make me want to smoke more.

I managed 36 hours last week... but after 4 hours with my Mum (staying for the weekend) I couldn't hold out any longer.

Hehe, the nagging approach never works. Always used to make me want to smoke more.

I managed 36 hours last week... but after 4 hours with my Mum (staying for the weekend) I couldn't hold out any longer.

My brother has the same effect on me.But I work with him so its an impossible situation.I've been off them for days and as soon as he starts up with his gabbing I want to smoke,and he dosen't smoke.

My brother has the same effect on me.But I work with him so its an impossible situation.I've been off them for days and as soon as he starts up with his gabbing I want to smoke,and he dosen't smoke.

Neither does my Mum, or any of the rest of my family for that matter. They all seriously disapprove.

Smokings a mugs game the price they've gone to. I smoked about a 20 box a day for years and quit in june so far doing well, hopefully keep it up coz they definitely seemed to fuck my lungs up more than my mates who smoked the same amount

my throat and lungs are in a sorry state right now, they rattle if i breathe too deeply. i need to make sure i get my sleep because yawning is bloody agony. mmm. just nipping out for a fag.

I just nipped out the back for a waker upper.Fucking frosty as fuck out.

Rolling spliffs with just a little bit of silk cut ultra is a false econoky.

singapore_cigarette_pack.jpg

Thailand_cigarette_pack.jpg

992342600_8c2d413e58.jpg

im still off them.

people, listen to me. as someone who could smoke up to 20 a day, i thought giving up would be impossible. now i dont even think about smoking anymore. it's fucking easier to do than you think. people often fail in the first three weeks because the cravings resemble hunger pangs. ignore the fuckers and stand strong. i dont want to be one of those ballbags who stands on a pedestal going on about how deadly it is being a non smoker - but it's deadly. give it a try!!!!!!!!11

Decided to quit. Off them less than 48 hours now and the cravings are kicking in. I am already shouting at anyone that moves and eating like a horse. This is gonna get so much worse. I am currently in my parents house where nobody smokes but I have to go back to my own house where out of 6 of us there are 4 other people smoking and I have to go out all weekend to the pub.

Oh god I don't think I can make it! :mad::mad::mad:

Decided to quit. Off them less than 48 hours now and the cravings are kicking in. I am already shouting at anyone that moves and eating like a horse. This is gonna get so much worse. I am currently in my parents house where nobody smokes but I have to go back to my own house where out of 6 of us there are 4 other people smoking and I have to go out all weekend to the pub.

Oh god I don't think I can make it! :mad::mad::mad:

Try to stick with it. Don't think about it so much as giving up, just not having a cigarette 'now'. Think of the money you'll save, and how much better you will feel when it's all out of your system.

Edit: This thread is funny to read back over. I stopped smoking back in early May, haven't had one since and no cravings (except when watching Mad Men or something that similarly makes it look very glamorous).

your not going cold turkey are you?? i dont think that even works. anyone i know who tries that just goes back on them with avengence after two amazing weeks. sorta like they've gone on a two week oxegen binge, then they straighten themselves out by goign back to normal consumption. i think its way better to just 1/2 you intake every few weeks till you dont see the point any more. unless your just one one a day already. if so get out of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back