Off the cigs (3 Viewers)

whats the deal then - were i to have a joint would i get hooked on smoking ciggies again? im afraid to go near nicotine in any form - evne the smallest amount of rolling tobacco

If you keep thinking like that then you're in trouble. You'll soon begin to believe it and then you'll feel deprived and pissed off and before you know it you'll crack. Putting importance or fear around cigarettes will only weaken your resolve in the long run.

If you can prove to yourself that you really don't need smokes then you're well on your way. The best way to do that is carry on completely as normal and don't use anything as a substitute for smokes or change your plans because your not smoking.

I've put on two stone and become a borderline alcoholic since quitting. Its great.

whats the deal then - were i to have a joint would i get hooked on smoking ciggies again? im afraid to go near nicotine in any form - evne the smallest amount of rolling tobacco

Dunno I find the taste and effect of joints and cigs very different. Still I'd wait a few weeks before you have a spliff.

or use horrble manky pretend tobacco like jimmybreeze

Or do what he said. I don't think it's that bad. I hear parsley works too.

or use horrble manky pretend tobacco like jimmybreeze

That stuff's not so bad, certainly doesn't taste worse than a lot of cigarettes (Camel Lights for a start) and it beats your 'I don't smoke any more - millions of tobacco laden joints don't count' approach ;)

there's a tobacco substitute call Herb of the Gods that i used that's good, best smoked with grass

Anything called herb of the gods has to be good. Are you sure it wasn't just more weed?

That stuff's not so bad, certainly doesn't taste worse than a lot of cigarettes (Camel Lights for a start) and it beats your 'I don't smoke any more - millions of tobacco laden joints don't count' approach ;)
my joints are not tobacco-laden.

they only have a small bit. and usually silk cut ultra when im of cigs.

It was the bastard joints that got me smoking tobacco, so I'd be wary.
I've been on and off tobacco a few times for the last three years and it's ALWAYS been the joints that have got me back on it.
:mad:
I've got a lovely glass pipe now, so that helps things.

xB6tmEvtrew817ff2z8bB6Exo1_r1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back