of montreal? (1 Viewer)

It was like watching a glam version of the Shins with a bit of War Lords of Pez thrown in. Not my kinda thing but then some people loved it. Sound was very crap down the back, is it always like that in Crawdaddy?

It was like watching a glam version of the Shins with a bit of War Lords of Pez thrown in. Not my kinda thing but then some people loved it. Sound was very crap down the back, is it always like that in Crawdaddy?
I wasn't there last night, but yeah if you don't get out from underneath the balcony the sound is always crap in Crawdaddy.

I wasn't there last night, but yeah if you don't get out from underneath the balcony the sound is always crap in Crawdaddy.

Shit, didnt know that, it was so jammed it was hard to move around. got up towards the middle once by making several people very angry, then i had to go for a piss of course. People love me.

Yeah, pretty disappointing. Not loud enough... way too much off the last album. Pissed off they played the long and boring "Grotesque Animal" song....I love the previous two albums and dont know the earlier stuff. Short gig too..... could be worse. I couldve paid in.

i did pay in. it's people like you that piss me off.
i thought it was dissappointing. i like their records but i thought they were rather dull. yeah there was a backing track quality to them alright. it was ok, but could have been way better.

Why would my not paying in piss anyone off? I went to buy tickets, was too late so I procured a spot on the list cos I really wanted to see em. You angry Kevin Barnes is down 13 big ones?

I really enjoyed it, but then i got up near the front past the sound-barrier/gallery. Maybe not my ideal set-list but still very good, energetic performance, crowd were into (where i was). On saying that i went to get drinks and made my way back up to the ire of people around me. i've never got that before, genuine and voiced anger because i was sqeezing past them. dicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back