Nuclear Winter Fest (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash said:
Knife at a Gunfight, this will be amazing!
I think Im going toi cry! it was bad enough I was missing the fest anyway, but this? made worse and more of a shock by the fact that I thought KAAGF werent gigging anymore...

knifeatagunfight.jpg

this is the only time they'll all be in the same country for the foreseeable future..

damien said:
this is the only time they'll all be in the same country for the foreseeable future..

Yeah this or you'll have to be around in the dutch land for the "Dutch" tour in spring....

How much is the train? I'd sooner have a comfortable chair and access to a toilet for the trip home.

Is it e33 one way?! A bit steep

johnnystress said:
How much is the train? I'd sooner have a comfortable chair and access to a toilet for the trip home.

Is it e33 one way?! A bit steep
With the new price increase from last week I would hazard a guess at around €48 return.
I love travelling on a train tbh......................................:eek:

first night of the fest was hilarious. bootleg bootboys doing covers of the quo and the head and complan scorching out the maiden and santa suits. some guy came up to me, slapped me on the back and told me in a loud gruff belfast accent "fair play to ya man, ye've got the best sideburns in the room". good times...

So fucking angry. My friend who I was going with to this tonight and relying on for a lift home as I have to go to a funeral in the morning has got himself fucking arrested meaning I have no way home from it if I go. Jesus tonight was the night I was really looking forward to. Everyone of the bands I wanted to see. I could fucking murder someone now

Cheers but its not that, its just I have to be home tonight because I need to be at my great aunts funeral in Newry at half 10 tomorrow morning. Thanks for the offer though

:mad::mad::mad:

sorry to hear that mackle. Im missing it too! *sniff* but that because im in london, which is fun, not because i have to go to a funeral..

Manta Ray said:
sorry to hear that mackle. Im missing it too! *sniff* but that because im in london, which is fun, not because i have to go to a funeral..

Shit one dude. I'd probaly be at it tonight as well if I didnt have to go to a funeral tomorrow. I guess theres more important things in life though.

great night on the friday .fair play to organisers.good to see stuff happening in belfast again.ya lost me hat colin ya bollox.how did sat. night go.iwas a very sick boy on sat .had to stop car driving down the malone rd.& puke me guts up.up da punx. it had to b the whiskey colly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back