Nuclear Winter Fest (1 Viewer)

Winty

Website
Visit site
Could someone please post some definitive info on the nuclear Winty ..... i mean winter fest.
Who's playing?
Where is it on?
How much is it in?
What time does it start?

All that sort of stuff.

Ed are you lot playing on the Friday? Anyone know what day Lebanon Death Train and Complan are playing?

mac warzonescum said:
This just got posted up on Fastfude, I can't vouch for its reliability:

Nuclear Winter punk festival The Pavilion Fri 13 Sat 14 Jan

The Hypocrites
Power Corrupts
Foot in mouth
Complan
High Speed Steel
Latex Spider Monkey
Runnin Riot
De Nouvissimus
Lebanon Death Train
1000 Drunken Nights
The Suspects

Doors open 8.00 Adm £4 each day

That's reasonably accurate, and Friday night in answer to the above.

people who are worried about places to stay need not be as there will be about two million parties goin on. people from lurgan will not be admitted tho

barndog said:
people who are worried about places to stay need not be as there will be about two million parties goin on. people from lurgan will not be admitted tho

Well said Barney. Now you can beat the fuck out of him for getting your name wrong too.

Only an 8 hour bus ride and I'll be there. The gig starts at 8 on fri right? wahay, gives me enough time to get up from wasterford. Looking forward to this.

ha ahh boss post the bleedin thing (no i dont have a clue either) i heard its a nice poster though, looking forward to this, mightnt get up on friday due to other commitments but will be there on saturday, to bring more doom to the nuclear winter fest. Hope you have som catchy sloganed patches made up!

AS FAR AS I KNOW JANER,RIOT ARE HEAD LINING ON THE SATURDAY NIGHT,BUT HEY IT'S A PUNK FEST,SO IT COULD WELL CHANGE,YOU KNOW THE SCORE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back