NPB the Dudley Corpo and El Diablò (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey (17 Aug, 2001 03:39 p.m.):you want to get a hobby. mine is pretending to have a wooden leg and threating to hit people with it. how i laugh.
you are truely a man after my own heart. hats off and thrown on the floor! :)

hag (17 Aug, 2001 03:55 p.m.):
apaulaing. i wouldn't have it any other way. come on, did you seriously expect me to acknowledge your presence in any way? that would be truely out of character...

i like your way of thinking.
except for all the really fucking stupid stuff you think about.

paula (17 Aug, 2001 03:59 p.m.):
i like your way of thinking.
except for all the really fucking stupid stuff you think about.
yeah well, it's really none of your business what goes on in my head. does your visor let you see my thoughts?

pete has posted 357 times on this board. which is understandable, seeing as it's his.

hag has just posted for the 357th time. one more and he'll have the most posts ever.

hag is a clever bunny. hag is an idiot.

...and its Hag and Pete neck and neck as they enter the closing stages of this race, over the last furlong and Hag looks like he could nudge ahead, hag, pete, hag, neck and neck, nothing seperating these to, this could be a photo finish........

it's mostly your fault though.
mind you, on the plus side, you have scared hag off. must be your musky feminity

Hector Grey it's mostly your fault though.

point taken.

mind you, on the plus side, you have scared hag off. must be your musky feminity

yikes.

.....yeah but, you kinda miss the great big lug...

I hear he's posting on the MCD board trying to convince people he used to be "underground".....*sigh*

p.s oh that musky thing....that was me, havn't got near a shower at all this month....sorry!!

Pantone247 (17 Aug, 2001 05:24 p.m.):

p.s oh that musky thing....that was me, havn't got near a shower at all this month....sorry!!

dont lie.
you and dudley left whelans early last night to go to his gaff for a bubble bath.
and dont give me any of that "energy-saving" "malarky" .

Strikes me there's a helluva lot of sexual tension around this here here messageboard. My guess is Hag feels only his own...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back