Now Playing (2 Viewers)

Bubble Puppy is a masterpiece.
Don't know enough Otis at all. Gonna stick him on my list.
Me: Sam Cooke best of. Obsessively listening to it, like a teenager over and over. Also doing this with Houdini by the Melvins for the last two months.

Full Circle was ok. My favourite PW album is probably Land of the Free? though. for some reason its the one i always lash on. Just a good album in my opinion. That last one "from the ashes" was pretty fucking muck too in fairness. They have just gotten stale as they havent added or removed anything from their music since they started. You could play their first album last and it wouldnt sound out of place.

Well, don't forget that god awful EP with Stand by me on it - all that funkiness...

it's a pity though, they are responsible for one of my all time favourite gigs - headlining the punk stage in Leeds to about 4000 apathetic punkers, who all of a sudden went mental when they played bro hymn and invaded the stage. Yer man jim was walking up to people shaking their hands and such. It was freaken legend.

this morning so far: bane 'it all comes down to this'. it's not very good.

last few days: le tigre 'this island', new sleater-kinney, new electrelane (thanks beetly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back