Now eating... (1 Viewer)

Whelan Bicycle Kick said:
Don't eat Hydrogenated Vegtable Fat!!!

did you know that most shop bought bread is made with hardened fat because the flour improvers fill the bread with so much air the loaf would collapse without it.

no no, i have an avacado. i want to mash it up with jalapeno relish. but i could not find any in the shop today. i spent thirty minutes looking.

hmm... wholegrain mustard and jalapeno relish should never come in contact, thus, they shall never go to war.

oh shit said:
no no, i have an avacado. i want to mash it up with jalapeno relish. but i could not find any in the shop today. i spent thirty minutes looking.

hmm... wholegrain mustard and jalapeno relish should never come in contact, thus, they shall never go to war.

that's what I said about blacks and whites, but no one would listen.

Isn't it tragic when an avocado isn't ripe and it tastes like a decroded piece of crap?

it's worse when an avacado goes black and tastes like paper - then you have to deal with knowing that it sat there all ripe and amazing, looking at you, willing you to take five and eat it, and you didn't, cos you're stupid, and it makes you want to stick your head in the oven. know what i mean?

broken arm said:
did you know that most shop bought bread is made with hardened fat because the flour improvers fill the bread with so much air the loaf would collapse without it.

I know now.
That stuff is lethal. Apparently it never leaves your arteries - but the good whateveryoucallthems in olive oil will clear your arteries of the Hydrogenated Vegtable Oil theat.

Whelan Bicycle Kick said:
I know now.
That stuff is lethal. Apparently it never leaves your arteries - but the good whateveryoucallthems in olive oil will clear your arteries of the Hydrogenated Vegtable Oil theat.

also found in avocados! Hooray.

and in nuts and seeds

decroded- best word ever. that's all you need to know

Queen Buzzo said:
also found in avocados! Hooray.

and in nuts and seeds

decroded- best word ever. that's all you need to know

Avocados aren't that good for you, but they're no Hydrogenated Vegtable Oil (or HVO).
Nuts and seeds - now they're good for you. Well, not entirely good for you. Their goodness factor is 78.67%.

As for a tuna and cheese toasted ciabatta I just had - well, that's right off the scale. Basically I'm dead.

Decroded must be a wrong spelling - surely you meant decoded - but that doesn't make must sense. So either you're a poet, or you're plain crazy.

Avocados are full of good fats which alleviate the effects of bad fats. Fact.

Do you honestly think I was using the word 'decoded' in relation to an avocado? come on...

"Napoleon, it looks like you don't have a job. So why don't you get out there and feed Tina?"
"Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap?
"

Queen Buzzo said:
Avocados are full of good fats which alleviate the effects of bad fats. Fact.

Do you honestly think I was using the word 'decoded' in relation to an avocado? come on...

"Napoleon, it looks like you don't have a job. So why don't you get out there and feed Tina?"
"Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap?"

Ah! It's mongrel-talk you're speaking. Like a centaur or a mermaid.

Queen Buzzo said:
Or some amazing centuar mermaid mongrel, with the head of a mermaid and the body of a centuar.

The Sea Bishop
sea_bishop.jpg

"Please don't eat me! I'm holy!"

my stomach is currently eating itself.............. if anyone has a few spare biscuits would ya throw them this way. No Rich Tea, gimme something with a bit of substance like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back