No more spice burgers (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 122
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 6
You know despite being aware of their existence, I've never actually known what a Spice Burger was until now.

Also why do people say a 'single' of chips.Wouldnt it be just as easy to say 'can I have a bag of chips' I've also heard people saying 'can I have 2 singles of chips' ughhh.Im not usually a grammar Nazi but there you go.

Whatever about your personal preferences, there is nothing grammatically wrong with saying 'a single of chips'. Chips come in singles. This is how it is.
One and one.

Also while were on the subject one thing I hate is the expression 'bun burger'If someone goes in to a chipper and says 'can I have a bun burger' it sickens me.Its not as if most people get the burger without the bun so you have to specify bun preference.

Was there a time when people ordered just the burger with no bun?Was there a lot of cases of people asking 'Excuse me mister italian chip shop worker, does the burger you have advertised for 90p include the bun or is that extra.And so as a result of this the expression bun burger arose.I don't think I've every heard anyone who wasn't a thick say Bun Burger uggghhhh.

Also why do people say a 'single' of chips.Wouldnt it be just as easy to say 'can I have a bag of chips' I've also heard people saying 'can I have 2 singles of chips' ughhh.Im not usually a grammar Nazi but there you go.

15_seinfeld_lgl.jpg

And what's the deal with hamburgers?
They don't have ham in them, so why are they called hamburgers?

oh man, i don't think i've had a spice burger since i was a child (shout out to the rimini on collins ave.) and now i want one and i possibly can't have one. i used to love them.

they are basically the bastard love child of fried stuffing and some sort of haggis, aren't they?

Gerry Ryan is announcing the return of the spice burger right now.

YAYZERS!

This from the wit that tells 'half a fag' vegetarians that they don't know what good food is?!!

You're missing the point.
Being a vegetarian, people deny themselves a huge source of good and tasty food.
Spice burgers definitely fit into the latter.
And I didn't say vegetarians were 'half-a-fag'.

Does iron deficiency cause people not to be able to read?

The news is a double-edged sword for me.
I was in the advanced stages of trying to produce these at home.

(advanced = thinking about it)

Tell me more?
Along what lines were you thinking recipe wise?

I was thinking Spiceburgers would make a knockout stuffing for a roast chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back