• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 122
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 6
spiceburger_6pk.jpg

My brother had a badge with him on it.

I'm going down the chipper for me dinner now,with a tear in my burgery eye

I havent had a wash yet but thats the best way to eat them.

Smell of spice burgers of yer breath would be an aphrodisiac.

Had one last night after me mate was ranting on about what a shame it was to see a piece of Ireland's culinary history vanish.

"Economy, recession, this bloody country, Fianna Fail, Spice Burgers, Ireland's culinary history, bla-de-bla, etc"

He held it up and sang A NATION ONCE AGAAAAAIJN in the chipper

Just went down the chipper-SOLD OUT!

The bloke in the butchers said they'd been scaling back production the last few months and he could only get one box per order.

I'm sad.

I think this is all a government conspiracy to distract us from the real issues, like does the AB-King pro really do all they say it does.

I'm gonna search further afield for some after I have a few beers.

I'll bring the dog,he deserves a treat himself for killing a rat earlier!

Just scored 3 in the butchers on Parnell st.YES.

Also got a half dozen rissoles.MMMMMMMM

It was the one opposite the Blue Lion.

The Rissoles were fricking GORGEOUS.much nicer than the spice burgers in fact!

Hmmm.Is this a brave & clever marketing ploy by said company that produces spice burgers? Sounds like they may shift a hell of a lot of product over the next while. I know I'm eating one later.

Hmmm.Is this a brave & clever marketing ploy by said company that produces spice burgers? Sounds like they may shift a hell of a lot of product over the next while. I know I'm eating one later.

That's what I was thinking. We don't eat meat but I was scoping for a couple in Dunnes last night.

How could it be.The factory is closed.I went up there last night to check it out.

Definitely finished.
My housemate's dad ran that company, been a stressful last few months it seems

Here is there no chance you could just buy some cheap bastard burger and rub some spice gick on it and make your own.

I remember being told as a child that SBs were really bad for you and they were made of shite.

Also while were on the subject one thing I hate is the expression 'bun burger'If someone goes in to a chipper and says 'can I have a bun burger' it sickens me.Its not as if most people get the burger without the bun so you have to specify bun preference.

Was there a time when people ordered just the burger with no bun?Was there a lot of cases of people asking 'Excuse me mister italian chip shop worker, does the burger you have advertised for 90p include the bun or is that extra.And so as a result of this the expression bun burger arose.I don't think I've every heard anyone who wasn't a thick say Bun Burger uggghhhh.

Also why do people say a 'single' of chips.Wouldnt it be just as easy to say 'can I have a bag of chips' I've also heard people saying 'can I have 2 singles of chips' ughhh.Im not usually a grammar Nazi but there you go.

Also when the guy in the Airport chipper santry ask you if you want salt and vinegar it sounds like hes saying ' sore finger'.That i do like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back