nightclub (1 Viewer)

joss (05 Sep, 2001 04:55 p.m.):
Why did you remove your northsider insult, P?

Coward.

Gay.

nah, just removed it cos it didnt make sense when mr so-called-megadoom removed the picture of me in all my disco finery.

and you know me, im a stickler for sense.

"i'd also like to take the opportunity to mention the new thickaspigshite bouncer they have in the thomas house.
dumb fucker.
he must be a northsider. :p"

I coulda sworn he was scottish and a nice bloke, hmmmmm
Anyways, pop up to thomas house tomorrow. EVERYONE!

You are all beautiful. But especially you...who is reading this now. But I was considering the unchartered waters of skiffle...this may or may not be true....

well, i went to the thomas house last night.

im now barred for apparently giving gyp to aforementioned cuntbouncer.
i wasn't aware that finishing your pint was against The Law Of Pubs, but there you go.
that tinker of a bouncer actually grabbed the glass out of my hand mid-sup and threatened to have my ears broken if i didnt get out of "his" pub*.

im ringing them today to complain.
if anyone else thinks this guy is a cunt and has nothing better to do, the number is 6772619.

incidentally, the nice scottish bouncer was sacked because "he wasn't fucking doing his job properly and anyway, thats none of your fucking business".
charming.

*the breaking of ears bit is a lie, obviously.

That nazi bouncher was being really out of order at the last Skank Engine, physically pushing people who approached the door. A friend of mine tried to get in and he told her to fuck off and wait until someone left. About 25 people left before he decided to let her in (having waited for over an hour outside on her own).
I've heard that the venue is closing down soon, anyone any idea when?

the guy is a fucking nut.
with bad dress sense.

the thomas house was a cool venue but i certainly wont be spending my sheckles there no more.
(er, im barred now anyway, but thats not the point..)
i have been there nearly every saturday this summer so they like, owe me or something...
sulk, sulk, cry etc.

mind you, being barred sorta rocks, doesnt it?
im *so* punk.

hmmm.

Ground Zero

Stephen (05 Sep, 2001 10:27 a.m.):
Sorry, just thought I'd let people know about Ground Zero every Thursday night down Parnell Mooney's. The underground just went underground and all that.
It's been surprisingly good and been getting better by the week.
The music? Well I haven't heard the this monkey gone to heaven, freak scene or blister in the sun and for a guitary based play list that's not bad.

Don't know if it's worth mentioning that it's ran by two lovely ladies also.(not too sure how common that is).

Thanks for the plug, Stephen. How much do we owe you for that?

Anyway, everyone should come and check it out. It's pretty varied in terms of format, but don't worry, you're safe with us. We promise not to shower you with shite.

There'll be a Ladies' Night soon, and our Halloween party (on a separate thread) will be unforgettable (unless you drink to forget).

If you want to get our weekly mailing, send an email to [email protected], and we will nag you every Friday for the rest of your life.

Ground Zero, where the underground's gone underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back