new weezer album (2 Viewers)

I thought it was sloppy to be honest.

just listened to it again after ages. Yea the performances are sloppy but there is some decent stuff in there. I reckon if it was recorded properly it would be very good.

For a great weezer recording do a search for Live at Reading, not sure what year (green album). It's fantastic.

SO whens the fucking tour so we can hear the album live and then really make up our minds

For a great weezer recording do a search for Live at Reading, not sure what year (green album). It's fantastic.

i think it was 2002 and if you had been there like me specifically to see them you would have been disappointed!
no life in the performance and rivers was definitely on something, he just kept chanting "weezer, weezer, weezer"

I've made my own 14 strong bside collection for my mp3 player. Kicks the shit out of the last 4 albums.

.|..|

Yep! I did the exact same. I listen to it all the time.
I always thought I just Threw Out... was a cover, dunno where i got that fom.

I've said this before but I do believe that they should release a b-sides collection. Some of the earlier outakes were bloody great.

Jamie
Suzanne
Mykel & Carli
I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Drems
You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

Just to name a few....

I've made my own 14 strong bside collection for my mp3 player. Kicks the shit out of the last 4 albums.

.|..|

Uplift and post that shit.

2 Christmas songs they do are class! cant remember the names of them thou..

"christmas celebration all across the nation...."

"you told you would be here by my side, sharing this (something) on this cold winters night. here i sit by the tree all by myself"

probably already posted?

-
Tribute weezer album, with all songs done on 8-bit computers
you can download the full album below.
2ebbrs1.gif

http://www.ptesquad.com/more/pte018.html

If Neil Young can have Trans then Weezer can have Raditude.
I've been in the room with it on twice, listened to it solo just the once, so I've far from given up on it.

nothing i've heard has filled me with confedance, but these too performances on letterman are great. it's more about the performance then the songs though, which are very forgettable. but rivers looks like he's having a great old time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just on weezer.com and it says 'Rivers has continued his studio work this week on Pinkerton Deluxe and Odds And Ends things that needed tidying up. Those albums will apprear fairly early in the new year, it looks like now.'

Pinkerton Deluxe = .|..| (hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back