New Thumped is Poxy lookin! (1 Viewer)

The colour is better in my opinon. And I like the way the font looks. And Its just better. OK.

Re...Trousers....I'd say there probably is.You do haveta be keeping you're software up to date to avail of all sorts of technical updates(for security and efficiency and god knows what else)that the developers come up with.I'm only guessing but I suspect the vbulletun crowd will prolly tail off tech support etc for older versions thus rendering them obsolete......(as they do:))

Yep, it's working fine for me.
Doesnt look too bad and seems faster.
Anyway, dont let the fact that someone's clearly put a lot of his own personal time into something for you to use, get in the way of bitching about it.

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I really, really don't like the new forum layout.
:(

Yeah same here. Just not digging it at all :( Don't mind the colour scheme or layout but every time I scroll to the bottom of the page, the menu to select the next page disappears then everything goes haywire with stuff overlapping. Especially at the top of the page. Dunno if it's just coz we've an old broswer in work or what but it's making Thumped impossible for me :(

Yep, it's working fine for me.
Doesnt look too bad and seems faster.
Anyway, dont let the fact that someone's clearly put a lot of his own personal time into something for you to use, get in the way of bitching about it.

PALLLLLUUUSSSSSSS WAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back