New PC? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
So finally my laptop seems to be giving up on life, had ti for 5 years so not too upset really. Decided to splash out on a decent pc to rush me into further debt, just wondering if anyone here has seen any particularly good deals on desktop pcs in the past couple of weeks. My only real requirement is a shitload of RAM so I wont have to wait for hours for anything to load, considering i've been working with a laptop with 235mb of ram that should be a sweet sweet change? Okay any idears people?

My neices ex fella got a shit hot lappy for €450.4 gigs ram 500 gig hd intel dual core etc.

Cant be bad.

I'm looking to get one soon too..

I was waiting til Windows 7 came out - prolly want to get dual monitors too.

So finally my laptop seems to be giving up on life, had ti for 5 years so not too upset really. Decided to splash out on a decent pc to rush me into further debt, just wondering if anyone here has seen any particularly good deals on desktop pcs in the past couple of weeks. My only real requirement is a shitload of RAM so I wont have to wait for hours for anything to load, considering i've been working with a laptop with 235mb of ram that should be a sweet sweet change? Okay any idears people?

If your in Dublin drop into South Circular Comps ( besides Sallys Bridge ) who will match the prices of the major stores and give you a good deal and a great personal service and no problems with returns etc: Really nice people in that shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back