New New Fashioned Thread for Losers who think that Rep actually matters (2 Viewers)

I thought the point of the friday rep thread was "rep is stupid, let's give it out for no good reason cos it's friday"?

Exactly plus it used to be about posting stupid/funny pics in that thread now it's cum jokes, it's all good anyhow.

Weird thread alright.

I had one derepping before I subscribed, two since.

Something I do find weird though is when people say something like, oh, you're at number x in rep now - do people really check their rep standings?

I've had about equal either side of subscribing. I've checked my rep standing out of curiousity. I'm number 3 at the moment(I just checked) and I'm most certainly not the third funniest/popular/witty whatever person here so I deduce rep means fuck all. I also regularly use the rep thing as an easy way of messaging people further demeaning it.

I also like the way you can rep someone for say something like photos so there isn't a load of replies to every photo posted saying "that's great" or "I like that" kinda like you'd say it to them but there's no need to go out and proclaim from the rooftops(of the internet like).

Am I the only one here to get positive rep from Janer?

No I've gotten loads but he dereps me whenever I call him on his sexism.

Exactly plus it used to be about posting stupid/funny pics in that thread now it's cum jokes, it's all good anyhow.

I've had about equal either side of subscribing. I've checked my rep standing out of curiousity. I'm number 3 at the moment(I just checked) and I'm most certainly not the third funniest/popular/witty whatever person here so I deduce rep means fuck all. I also regularly use the rep thing as an easy way of messaging people further demeaning it.

I also like the way you can rep someone for say something like photos so there isn't a load of replies to every photo posted saying "that's great" or "I like that" kinda like you'd say it to them but there's no need to go out and proclaim from the rooftops(of the internet like).

No I've gotten loads but he dereps me whenever I call him on his sexism.
Janer's a sexist?!
i though he delivered chinese for a living

Janer's a sexist?!
i though he delivered chinese for a living

Both of those and he draws the dole and does a veggie run too.

He gets around does our Janer. Although his claims as being a professional punk are extremely ill founded.

Yeah, that is true, I use it a lot for stuff like that too. It's good for that. Much easier to send someone a rep message than a pm and less messy than posting in the thread.

Yeah, that is true, I use it a lot for stuff like that too. It's good for that. Much easier to send someone a rep message than a pm and less messy than posting in the thread.

me too..but really lads does anyone take rep seriously?i always just thought of it as something thats there..a neccessary evil of thumped if you will:)

dream.jpg

Seriously though, who in their right mind would marry a woman who didn't have a dowry of at least 2m in rep?

Well I'd only marry someone with more rep than me which leaves me with very few choices. Do ya think I should pop the question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back