New New Fashioned Thread for Losers who think that Rep actually matters (3 Viewers)

I just wanted to see what it would be like... and assess my own level of dependence on it for reassurance I guess.

Anyway, I think you are being really agressive about this whole thing. It's pointless and there is really nothing to be gained by getting upset about it or trying to stir up trouble. You're only upsetting yourself.

This entire thread is a strange one. I honestly think whats needed is a complete removal of the rep system. Would it be the end of Thumped as we know it though?

Another strange thing to consider is this, since you became a suscriber have your de-reppings gone way down or completely disappeared? People hid behind the anonymity of people not having the subscriber bonus of seeing whos repped and derepped you. Personally I've gotten nearly 100 reppings in a row, not one of them negative.

im sorry nigglebits, i'm not familiar with pterodactyl

moz-screenshot.jpg
Pterodatyls, a noise band which once had Aaron Dilloway (ex-member of Wolf Eyes) in em

This entire thread is a strange one. I honestly think whats needed is a complete removal of the rep system. Would it be the end of Thumped as we know it though?

Another strange thing to consider is this, since you became a suscriber have your de-reppings gone way down or completely disappeared? People hid behind the anonymity of people not having the subscriber bonus of seeing whos repped and derepped you. Personally I've gotten nearly 100 reppings in a row, not one of them negative.

Repping is a relatively new phenomena (2005 I'd say). The board got on fine in prior years without it and if it were abandoned, not many people would really give a toss.

Weird thread alright.

I had one derepping before I subscribed, two since.

Something I do find weird though is when people say something like, oh, you're at number x in rep now - do people really check their rep standings?

Why not just take the number off it - it serves no purpose anyways.

I've a few negative reps from janer telling me he wants to piss on my head. You can't put a value on that.

Why not just take the number off it - it serves no purpose anyways.

I've a few negative reps from janer telling me he wants to piss on my head. You can't put a value on that.

Strangely enough one of the dereppings I had from Janer was telling me that he wanted to piss on your head.

I think he means it RSJ :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back