New New Fashioned Thread for Losers who think that Rep actually matters (4 Viewers)

No, no rep at boards.ie.

Rep of itself isn't a bad thing. People getting a fixation about it and basing their online self esteem on it... that's not good.

Who the hell cares?

Some people are so touchy! More dereppings.

Been browsing this site/forum for tips for nights out and gigs to go to for quite a while and found the whole who's got the most rep thing pretty sickening... but when some of the people who make the biggest deal about who has how much rep started a thread that made rep totally meaningless I got sick of it and decided to register in order to register my disgust.

Seeing that it continues just adds to my levels of disgust. I think I prefer boards.ie and their draconian moderators.

It's a pity because there are some cool and funny people on here.

Edit: And perhaps the person who left the message "mind your feet" would like to explain... or is that another of the rep/sexual innuendo/bodily function 'funnies'

Rep for nothing? This isn't the Friday rep tread. Go back to Russia!

Hmmm... interesting... considering that the Friday rep thread seems to run from Thursday to Saturday or Sunday these last few weeks.

Lirah, you can't honestly be expecing much other than dereppings for this. Rep is something that is very close to some peoples hearts and challenging that will only get you into trouble. However, you have inspired me to do something.

i'm actually palpatating, how do i get there

if i click my heels together hold my breath and say

the rednecks are cool
the redneck are cool
i love you ham sandwich
hell i miss the marshall stars

Hmmm... interesting... considering that the Friday rep thread seems to run from Thursday to Saturday or Sunday these last few weeks.

Lirah, you can't honestly be expecing much other than dereppings for this. Rep is something that is very close to some peoples hearts and challenging that will only get you into trouble. However, you have inspired me to do something.
is it repping?

What are you planning to do? I couldn't care less about rep. I could have 3 or 3 gazillion and it would bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back