new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

i think Harry comin in wouldnt be the worst thing.
Supposedly he's looked okay in the few mins he has played and it might work out in that no-one has really seen him play this year, he could suprise Milan.
Also its not as if Zenden is any better. He has pulled out a few Luis Garcia type belters in his time.

according to Sky Sports, the probable line up is this
Reina
Finnan, Carra, Agger, Riise
Pennant, Alonso, Masch, Zenden
Gerrard
Kuyt

If zenden don't make the cut, Harry is in

I'd pick something like that myself, but the fact is that they are probably basing that on very little and Benitez will only decide very shortly before the game.

YNWA.

I'd pick something like that myself, but the fact is that they are probably basing that on very little and Benitez will only decide very shortly before the game.

YNWA.

i doubt gerrard will be on the right, benitez will want an out and out right wing attacker (pennant) to keep jankulovski from going forward too much. otherwise it'll be steve finnan against seedorf with jankulovski overlapping... it'd be 3-0 before half time all over again

so it's not benitez who's stalling on xabi's contract. that would suggest he's going nowhere.

momo to juve, 9.5 mil deal, they say. also liverpool have offered 40 million for eto'o.
says the weird wide web

ah give him a break. he clearly hit the hard times. he had to sell all his medals. i think it was really unfair to print that. after all, jamie jackson didn't donate his fee to some gay charity did he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back