new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

so who can/will/do you want the pool to add to the current squad and who would you show the door to?

i'd keep gonzo. he's only had one season and he had niggly injuries. he was class in spain, so he's hardly become awful over night, has he?

i'd take tevez, no prob, but now that real are in the mix, the price has gone silly. i'd (me like) would pay 15-20 max for him. real are talking about 30-mil..uh?
i'd like villa or eto'o or klaas jan huntelaar. the latter is a class act, and he'd be cheaper than the other two. would villa adapt? eto'o would i reckon... but klaas has it all, he's the new van basten.
alves would be nice, but he'd take a season to settle, like gonzo. i'd like some cover at the back. milito is good. but agger is better. arbeloa doesn't impress me too much i have to say. i'd like some one better. phil jagielka's name is being touted about now, he might do ok as a utility player, with prem experience.

out the door: zenden, bellamy, crouch, hyypia, le tallec, cisse and pongolle.
last chance: pennant and gonzo, arbeloa.

pongolle is gone already
nearly 2 mill

id keep hyypia another season
solid old slow pro
never whinges about not playing
good cover for one more year
we still need another centre half

crouch - you are a dope , crouchys class

zenden on your bike and dont even come back to support us

I have high hopes for Abu Diaby this coming season...still raw but so much potential.

Please keep to the thread title Janer.

I'd keep couch too, although we need a proper functioning strike force this year. It's been years since Liverpool forwards put the fear of god into defences.

pongolle is gone already
nearly 2 mill

id keep hyypia another season
solid old slow pro
never whinges about not playing
good cover for one more year
we still need another centre half

crouch - you are a dope , crouchys class

zenden on your bike and dont even come back to support us
i just checked, the hyp started 23 games in the prem.. that ain't bad.
i'd like to keep him. but, he's ooooooold. and sloooooooooooooooooooow. and would be only cover, at best. and wouldn't we be better gettin some new blood in?

crouch is a fucking plank.

I'd keep couch too, although we need a proper functioning strike force this year. It's been years since Liverpool forwards put the fear of god into defences.
that's a paradox.

crouch is average. if (lets imagine here) we get voronin, tevez, villa (or torres, or eto'o, or huntelaar... whatever) where does crouch fit into that? what does he do? he's muck. he's scored less goals than cisse did. bring back djibril, i say.

i don't like what he does to our game, pumping the ball up to the big fella is all well and good if the big fella is any good in the air.

that's a paradox.

crouch is average. if (lets imagine here) we get voronin, tevez, villa (or torres, or eto'o, or huntelaar... whatever) where does crouch fit into that? what does he do? he's muck. he's scored less goals than cisse did. bring back djibril, i say.

i don't like what he does to our game, pumping the ball up to the big fella is all well and good if the big fella is any good in the air.

Regardless I'd imagine that you're going to have to get used to the idea of him being with us next season.

Regardless I'd imagine that you're going to have to get used to the idea of him being with us next season.
probably. as long as that cunt bellamy is off. useless prick.
crouch isn't good enough to score the goals to win us the premiership. maybe kuyt isn't either, but he works hard. a real goalscorer would worl well with kuyt, some one with some pace. eto'o, villa any number of cunts. crouch doens't play particularly well with anyone, in fact, he's best palying with gerrard. squad, fine. but if, as the rumours have suggesed, someone comes in with 12 mill.. bite their fucking hands off.

could we use simao? or is he too good with a ball at his feet?

i dont mean to be a bad bastard but

yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss

Bolo Zenden is facing a race against time to be fit for the Champions League final after picking up an ankle injury in training this week. The Dutch midfielder was in contention for a starting place on the left side of the Reds' midfield, but manager Rafael Benitez has revealed it's now touch and go whether he'll be fit for the clash with AC Milan.

"Bolo injured his ankle in training yesterday," said Benitez today. "He's been treated by the doctor and the good news is the swelling is not that bad. We will need to see how it is after more checks today.

"It will be difficult to say he will be fit for the final now, but I wont say no yet.

"He is strong and determined and it may recover quickly. I still hope he will be okay.

"It will be a big disappointment for him and for us if it's not possible. Bolo can bring character, experience and tactical knowledge to the team.

"He is one of the good options for the left side, but now we must see how he recovers and decide what to do."

i dont mean to be a bad bastard but

yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss

Bolo Zenden is facing a race against time to be fit for the Champions League final after picking up an ankle injury in training this week. The Dutch midfielder was in contention for a starting place on the left side of the Reds' midfield, but manager Rafael Benitez has revealed it's now touch and go whether he'll be fit for the clash with AC Milan.

"Bolo injured his ankle in training yesterday," said Benitez today. "He's been treated by the doctor and the good news is the swelling is not that bad. We will need to see how it is after more checks today.

"It will be difficult to say he will be fit for the final now, but I wont say no yet.

"He is strong and determined and it may recover quickly. I still hope he will be okay.

"It will be a big disappointment for him and for us if it's not possible. Bolo can bring character, experience and tactical knowledge to the team.

"He is one of the good options for the left side, but now we must see how he recovers and decide what to do."

Yeah, tough break and all but

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xabi's not going anywhere. Benitez will give him a big juicy contract and tell to play like its 2005.

Fowler and Bellamy will go. Hopefulyl we'll buy too absolute demon goalscorers. I'd take Owen if he was to come back. He'd score loads in the Premiership I reckon.

Xabi's not going anywhere. Benitez will give him a big juicy contract and tell to play like its 2005.

Fowler and Bellamy will go. Hopefulyl we'll buy too absolute demon goalscorers. I'd take Owen if he was to come back. He'd score loads in the Premiership I reckon.
that cunt can't walk any more. fuck him. he left to win the european cup. i reckon he's our talisman.

i dunno but i think alonso will go. juve want him and momo. new contract just means he costs more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back