new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Yeah, tough break and all but

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a fucking disaster if rafa decides to push riise up and put arbeloa at left back. he's a benny. either that or he starts with harry kewell who's played 40 minutes of football in a year and then what? gonzo?

disaster.

there's an interview with benitez in the guardian today, probably just from a press conference like, but anyway, he's saying about how ultimately he wants to build an expressive, attacking team. he's just not gonna get mugged while he's working on it.

valdano and manc fans can go smoke a pole.
united play attacking football cos they spent billions on players whilst whoring themselves to the highest bidders for ten years. all this shit about liverpool is just cos they know we're on the up.

Alonso's contract talks have broken down aparently. Parry refused to meet his agents demands on the instruction of Rafa.

I reckon he could be on his way if we get a bid in the region of £20m and we find a suitable replacement. I'd rather he stayed tho, with a good rest in the summer and pressure from mascherano we could see the best from him next season

nah, he'll go... think about it this way, if we get a decent right winger in then gerrard will have to move central. mascherano's work rate is better than alonso's and his passing is less spectacular but just as intelligent. he'll give gerrard free reign through the middle, which is all stevie's ever asked for - apart from an annual pay rise.

plus there's sissoko, always up for a ruck. and the new boy, lucas, who is supposedly an old fashioned english-style box-to-box action man.

anyways, when was the last time you saw alonso play a defence-splitting pass?

ah lads, i don't think the way forward is to sell one of your better players. clearly liverpool don't have the squad for a sustain assault on the premiership. it won't help if we sell our decent players.

if it generates the necessary snoops to buy eto'o ...

new south american left winger coming in to have a go where so many have failed

i don't think money will be a prob. there's the "warchest" from the yanks, and there's the income from letting the lesser bobs go. bellend, crouch, gonzo.... theres money in them boys. alonso has had an off season. the world cup does that to you. alonso has had to play a lot of games too. now, with the masch and momo and lucas, he'll get a bit of rest. if he was rested at the beginning of this season, he'd be undroppable now. let him have a snooze by beach for a few weeks, and if he's shit next season, adios. but he's quality, there's no doubt. you don't sell your quality. because then someone else has him...

why aren't i nervous?
i haven't been nervous since kuyt hit the bar against chelski.
we're going to win the cup, same as the sun has to rise and the wind has to blow... it just feels right, nothing could be more natural.

why aren't i nervous?
i haven't been nervous since kuyt hit the bar against chelski.
we're going to win the cup, same as the sun has to rise and the wind has to blow... it just feels right, nothing could be more natural.
i'm quite calm too...
but tomorrow i'll be a-jangle with nerves, i'd reckon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back