new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

is there a specific coach at the club doing defensive training?

Jesus christ like, yesterday was an absolute joke. West Ham likewise a few weeks ago and countless other goals/chances conceded recently. For Traore to be able to control that ball on his chest and then head it twice for the second yesterday. fucking nuts. Aside from Moreno have no confidence in any of the defenders. Wisdom playing very well against Utd at the minute

Defence weren't good, but I wouldn't single them out. Nobody was good. Enrique has no brain. Why is Skrtl afraid of the ball? He's great at heading if it's down the other end. Just do the same thing, Mrtn, just don't aim for the goal. Simps, right?

I'm sure Simon Ming is a nice guy who loves his children, but I want to make them orphans.

moan moan fucking moan

that was pretty much what we all expected in reality.

Fair dues, they were fucking excellent. Only for the Classico being next weekend it could have been an absolute mauling there. Bale missing too.

Is Balotelli gonna be there beyond January? Was completely willing to give the guy a chance but after 10+ games he looks disinterested and selfish going forward. any shot he takes doesn't clear the first defender. Making some awful calls. Not saying he was difference tonight between a loss and a win or whatever. Just saying after a decent amount of games he has basically done nothing to impress. looks like he didn't sit on bench for 2nd half so is maybe starting to act like a little bitch now aswell

good result in other game mind. On current form can see us make very very hard work of last 2 games in group though

I worry for Balo. We put up with some shit from Suarez: racism, biting, demanding moves, calling Rodgers a liar, all that shit. He got away with it because he could score goals. I hope that Balo isn't hung out to dry. He can be great. He's all about confidence, but he totally lacks it right now. I think this manifests itself in looking petulant. He needs work. He needs goals, fucks sake.

Real were good, but with a bit of...i dunno...something? Maybe a couple of 60+million players we may have scored. It's hard to pick out one thing or player that was the difference. Nobody played particulalrly well, but then, this was real. There's class everywhere (but full back). There's 5-6 players you have to have an eye on constantly. They were also disciplined, fit and closed down. Isco was great, i thought, winning the ball and moving it quickly, and Toni Kroos is a gentleman with that ball. Oh, for a Kroos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back