new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (8 Viewers)

I think the Mignolet situation is a breaking point. I'm this far away from :disgracing him. If we can't get Valdes in, surely Stephen Staunton's up for it. He could hardly be worse. Also, the rest of the team are shit.

Well, if you've got something that's enjoyable, but is defined by the huge fucking hole right in the centre of that thing, I think that'll suffice as an analogy.

3 fucking hours i was watching that piece of shit.

seriously good quality pens though. even if it got a bit boring. weird.

japers. fair enough, its been a terrible start. worst than united's even but the press are really laying it on heavy. well, from what i read in the independent earlier anyway. need that win badly tomorrow. lalalalanalalana is looking like hes fully fit, finally. in fairness to him, the game against villa and the following couple were his 'pre season' games. looked very good last weekend. himself, gerrard, hendo, sterling, sturridge (probably not tomorrow) and balo. sounds alright. moreno? sound. the other 4? yeeesh. manquillo is alright in fairness.

balotelli's gotta bag one tomorrow. 1 in 7 and no touches inside the oppositions box the other night is awful. seems compelled to go looking for the ball 35 yards out all the time. what are ya at like. gonna be interesting to see tomorrow

It's a poor start that can be explained: loss of Bitey, new players, a rethink in philosophy. The team will be stronger, as a result. Thing is, if you take Suarez out of the equation and it all falls apart, that's awful, because you can't be a team and be all about one man. Problem is, same thing might apply to Gerrard. What he's trying to do is make a team, a system, where individuals are interchangeable. That's how you create long term success. We are simultaneously ahead of, and behind, schedule. Last years "success" was anomalous,but then again you can only play the situations in front of you, innit.

If LFC get top 4 this year, and why not, then the whole rotation/champs league/ new players things that's causing issues won't be a factor next season. We can bring in 2 or 3 players, good ones hopefully. Rodger's teams thus far have improved as seasons have gone on. i have some kind of stupid optimism, but then I always do. it's a fucking curse.

A decent win tomorrow, and the confidence might fall into place. Couple of goals for Balo...Sturridge back, maybe it's a different season all of a sudden. then again... a loss and..well. What then? 2 weeks to fucking think about it. unthinkable, lads.

Fuck it. It's not going to change anything. you can't change your skin.

I agree there HG. if they manage to keep top 4 this year it will be great achievment with so many changes and a huge building block for a solid squad for seasons ahead with minor tweaks here and there. not that I'm saying the season is over or anything but difficult to see them finish as well as last year at this stage.

3-1 win tomorrow. can't see clean sheets coming easing this year also

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back